For Sale Goat farm

Register

smy82482

Goats For Sale

BEST OSMANABADI GOATS FOR YOUR FARM
"we provide you the pure breeding osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices"

These osmanabadi goats are selected by the veterinary doctors,u will get the best of female goats(does),which yields plenty of milk(1-2lit per day) and kids (4-8 per yr).The best part of these osmanabadi goats is that,they can accomodate easily in any part of the country,they are disease resistants so that they provides you huge profit in lesser time.They eats any farm fodder,vegetables,grass,pulp of pulses which are usually thrown by the farmers as waste part.Mortality rate of kids and does is negligibale when they are vaccinated properly.Start your goat farm business with these specially selected osmanabadi goats and earn handsome profit.
All our goats are healthy and vaccinated which are certified by reputed veterinary doctors.

To now more about goat farming visit my thread http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/questions-answers/82901-goat-farm-solutions.html

Dr.Shaikh

websites:
[B]www.osmanabadigoat.com[/B]
[B]www.goatfarm.co.in[/B]
[B]www.goatfarming.net[/B]
Blog:we provide you the best osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices
Email:
[B]contact@goatfarm.co.in[/B]
[B]contact@goatfarming.net[/B]

kishanb

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for providing the awareness on goat farm. Myself kishan , working in defence company delhi as Asst manager.I dont have much knowledge on goat farm, but
I want start a goat farm soon with 50 numbers. I have 5 acres land with ground water bores. At present we have 20 local breed goats , for food we are taking them to forest.
Pl kindly clarify my doubts to start goat farm with good breed.
1. what will be the total coat for 50 numbers?
2. what kind of food I need to have and cost to arrange?
3. How much land is require for this numbers if i wont take them to forest?
4. brief idea about disease and vaccination ?
5. what is yield rate per year (with your experience)?
6. which season is good for starting the goat farm?
7. kindly give an idea about bank loan and process?
kindly reply...

adurs

Need mandya bredd male sheep below 3 months

I NEED MANDYA BREED SHEEP BET 3-4 MONTHS. IF U HAVE ANY IDEA PLS CALL ME.
Raghu

Last edited by a moderator:

smy82482

goat farm overview

Dear kishanb,
1.The cost is mail to you.
2.You have to feed green,dry and concentrated fodder for goats.You can feed napier,alfa alfa,punjab grass or any high content protein green grass to gotas.Maize,lentils,soyabean,groundnut as dry fodder and silages of these as concentrated fodder.Also you can purchase concentrated fodder from any veterinary medical shop.
3.2.5-3 acres of land is required to cultivate and feed for 50goats along with their kids throughout the year.
4.Diseases and vaccinations depends on type of symptoms and seasons.to know more visit my thread http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/questions-answers/82901-goat-farm-solutions.html
5.Yield rate mention in our project report and its different for different breeds.
6.Winter and summer seasons are good for starting the goat farm as mortality rate ok kids increases during rainy season.
7.Please read my previous posts of this thread http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/questions-answers/82901-goat-farm-solutions.html
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
www.osmanabadigoat.com

Thank you very much for providing the awareness on goat farm. Myself kishan , working in defence company delhi as Asst manager.I dont have much knowledge on goat farm, but
I want start a goat farm soon with 50 numbers. I have 5 acres land with ground water bores. At present we have 20 local breed goats , for food we are taking them to forest.
Pl kindly clarify my doubts to start goat farm with good breed.
1. what will be the total coat for 50 numbers?
2. what kind of food I need to have and cost to arrange?
3. How much land is require for this numbers if i wont take them to forest?
4. brief idea about disease and vaccination ?
5. what is yield rate per year (with your experience)?
6. which season is good for starting the goat farm?
7. kindly give an idea about bank loan and process?
kindly reply...

usant

Hi

Thanks for sharing lot of info shake.

Please let me know below details, i am new to this business and want to start it soon.

1. what will be the total coat for 100 numbers?
2. Expected capital cost to start 100 no.s sheep form.
3. how much area required.
4. what will be transportation charges to Hyderabad if i buy 100no.s.
5. When and how much percentage of profit can be observed in a time span.

Thanks in advance

smy82482

Goat Farming

Dear USant,
Price quotes are mail to you,check your pm box.
You will get complete details on goat farming from our goat farm project report,to know more about it,visit our website www.osmanabadigoat.com
Thanks for sharing lot of info shake.

Please let me know below details, i am new to this business and want to start it soon.

1. what will be the total coat for 100 numbers?
2. Expected capital cost to start 100 no.s sheep form.
3. how much area required.
4. what will be transportation charges to Hyderabad if i buy 100no.s.
5. When and how much percentage of profit can be observed in a time span.

Thanks in advance

smy82482

osmanabadi goats for sale

Osmanabadi breeding goats for sale,buy pureline goats at reasonable prices.

rida

Please quote your best price for 100 No's

Dr Shaik,

Greeting from Abdul Jaleel please mail me your best price for 100 no's so that i can start agreement with you. i am from hyderabad

Last edited by a moderator:

smy82482

goats price

Price quotes are sent to,check your pm box.
Regards,
DR.shaikh

Dr Shaik,

Greeting from Abdul Jaleel please mail me your best price for 100 no's so that i can start agreement with you. i am from hyderabad

smy82482

Goats For Sale

Healthy breeding osmanabadi male/female goats for sale,suitable for stall feed and semi stall feed methods.