Get your unsecured loans now

Register

dicapslo

Good day,

What is your situation? *Need 100% financing *Can't verify income *Can't verify employment *Recently self-employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investment Project or Company Investment Projects e.t.c.

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and debts, start a new business or refinance your projects in this year 2012 at a cheapest interest rate of 4%.
Adam Imran.

Last edited by a moderator:

finance

we r planning to start Hydroponics cultivation. we want loan for 3 years. pls send the full details.
thanks Regards,
Manojkumar.

ksundar

loan required for agri projects

dear,
i need loan for agri projects, land 7acre can u help me ,
regards

sargam08

For loan

Hi
WE ARE PLANNING TO START DAIRY FARM AND VEGETABLES FARMING IN ASSAM. I AM POSTGRADUATE FARMER FROM PUNJAB. I WANTS LOAN FOR ALL THAT. PLS SEND THE DETAIL OF LOAN.

BEST REGARDS

agency

loan require

I am looking for loan send me your contact details to me asap.

Good day,

What is your situation? *Need 100% financing *Can't verify income *Can't verify employment *Recently self-employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investment Project or Company Investment Projects e.t.c.

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and debts, start a new business or refinance your projects in this year 2012 at a cheapest interest rate of 4%.
Adam Imran.

venucold

urgent

Dear Sir,

We are starting a new project of 4 crores. We seek your help. Please forward your contact details to

Thanks and regards,

Venu

jk1119

Good day,

Adam Imran.
Dear Adam Imran,

I am planning to start a poultry farm with 2000 birds in nasik maharashtra, i need loan for the same...please email me the details ASAP.

Thanks,

ngopa2009

starting a agro farm goat,country chicken,kada and cattle for meat 50lac project sent your contact to my mail

agency

loan

send me your contact details or contact me

Good day,

Adam Imran.

borse78

Organic Farming project.

Dear Adam,

I am planning to start organic herbs farming in nasik maharashtra, i need loan for the same...please email me the details ASAP.

Thanks,

rsrs_in

Not to kill anyones hopes, but pl think, why would anyone lend money at 4% (unless its monthly interest rate?

Even if one lends, who would lend to all and sundry without any security - even robbers and dacoits, who get free money will not do it. Look at the economics, even if the lender lends money at this low rate without security - where is he getting the funds from and he has to get it for free to be able to convert into legal money by lending at such small rates.

Pl think through even before asking or responding to such advts.

dkspl

wanted loan for goat farming. near magadi bangalore we will pay back with in 10 month

dear sir

we are looking for loan about 13 lac for goat & chicken farming.