Gerbera Flowers

Register

meharajmehar

Hai,

I would like to start a Gerbera Farm. Anybody can advise me regarding the farming methods of gerbera flowers. I would like to start farm any of the following states in India... Kerala,Thamilnadu or Karnataka. Basically I am from Kerala. More than that i am new to this agriculture field. I am waiting for a positive advise.

Thanks&Best Regards,
Meharaj Mehar

kirti s

Dear sir

in southern stated gerbera is usually grown in green houses as it is a cool climate crop.in open it will give very poor quality and yield. it needs lots of care right from beginning as it is very much susceptible to aphid attack especially in high humidity.Do u have plans to startup a green house.but it is definitely a favourite commercial flower.

meharajmehar

Hai ,

Yes I would like to startup greeenhouse farming. Is hill area (high range) suitable for cultivation of gerbera flowers? In Kerala,Thamilnadu and Karnataka which area is better for cultivation ? More than that any online courses are available for Gerbera flowers cultivation or any universities in kerala are providing short term courses ?

Regards,
Meharaj Mehar

Gerbera Cultivation

Dear Mr. Meharaj Mehar,

We, introduce ourselves as the leading player in micro-irrigation, greenhouse, turnkey projects & automation & agronomical services.

We will appreciate if you discuss about ur requirements with us.

Regards,

Vikas Manhas
Netafim India

Hai ,

Yes I would like to startup greeenhouse farming. Is hill area (high range) suitable for cultivation of gerbera flowers? In Kerala,Thamilnadu and Karnataka which area is better for cultivation ? More than that any online courses are available for Gerbera flowers cultivation or any universities in kerala are providing short term courses ?

Regards,
Meharaj Mehar

meharajmehar

Vikas,

I am very new to this agrifield. I am very happy for a discussion.
can I get your contact details.

Regards,
Meharaj Mehar

kirti s

Dear Sir

training is bangalore is provided at

International Instittute of Horticulture Management,
ECC, Post Bag No. 11, Whitefield, Bangalore 560 066,
Karnataka , India .
Telephone: 91-80-28452270, 28452653;
Fax: 91-80-28452653
E-mail:director@eccbangalore.org

Growing Gerbera under Polyhouse

Respected Meharajji,

Chintamani Consultancy and Services is an Agricultural Project Consultation firm based at Pune.From year 2006 we are providing consultation to farmers / promoters for developing Orchards (of Grapes, Mango, Orange, Sweet lime, Lemon, Papaya, Pomegranate, Banana, Guava, Aonla, Strawberry & Sapota),Hi-tech Floriculture Projects ( of Rose, Carnation , Gerbera & Lillium) & Coloured Capsicum Production Project under Polyhouse.

We offer following Services-
 Guidance for land selection
 Project Identification
 Concept Development
 Project Pre feasibility study
 Co-ordination with suppliers
 Preparation of Detailed Project Report
 Training for field staff
 Technical consultancy and guidance
 Providing complete guidance regarding Govt.subsidy schemes
 Guidance for marketing of produce.

Please feel free to contact us on chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com or 09890919631

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan,
Chintamani Consultancy and Services,
Chintamani, Patwardhan Baug,
21/22 Erandawane, Pune 411004
M-09890919631
chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com

Hai,

I would like to start a Gerbera Farm. Anybody can advise me regarding the farming methods of gerbera flowers. I would like to start farm any of the following states in India... Kerala,Thamilnadu or Karnataka. Basically I am from Kerala. More than that i am new to this agriculture field. I am waiting for a positive advise.

Thanks&Best Regards,
Meharaj Mehar

swaroopbiomol

hello Sir,If you are so much interested I can give you details and also buyback guarantee till you get trained with profits @25-30% net profit
with regards,
Please contact...........

Last edited by a moderator: