Finance Available for Dairy/Goat/Sheep Farming Projects…, Apply Today

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaragop

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

1. Collection of Filled Application Forms, Scrutinizing & Checking the Project
Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

Sir,

We are already maintaining a small Diary at our place.(Near Hubli- Karnataka)
To enhance the Diary we wish to take the loan from you, so kindly inform us what are the terms and conditions

With warm regards,

M S Yaragop

Last edited by a moderator:

bhupeish

Need Funds for Dairy Project

Plz send me details of Loan for Dairy Project in Pupanpur,Distt-Pilibhit,Uttar Pradesh.And tell me ur mail-id or Mobile Numbers for contact purpose if u do funds in U.P. State.

Thanks with regards,

Important

To know more about the subject, visit this link. It is very important. Dont postpone. Just klik it.

Regards and
Thanks for visiting

Kripal

sukupallu

Sheep or goat farming

Hi, i am please to hear about your financial frim. I reside at hosur TN) i would like to know, if you will be able to finance at my place. If yes then we can proceed further please send me a private message i will look forward your reply. Thanks! Regards, sukumar

To know more about the subject, visit this link. It is very important. Dont postpone. Just klik it.

What is Organic farming? What are organic matter, organic fertilizer??? What is a Growth regulator? What is an en-richer? How can any organic commodity be classified in any of these categories? | LinkedIn

Regards and
Thanks for visiting

Kripal

andyk

Hi,

Happy to see that ur firm has been helping in realizing the dreams,

Iam a native of karmimnagar district Andhra pradesh. Iam planning to set up a small dairy farm with 10 buffaloes/cows initially and planning to expand it in further.

Iam working as a Software programmer with an package of 3.5 lac/anum but its been only 1 month since i hve joined , we have 2 acres of agriculture land , so can u plz kindly send me the details whether u can provide any loan asssistance in setting up my farm.

Your co-operation in this aspect is deeply appreciated.

thanks and regards,
RAju.
please contact....
Hello Raju,
It has been two years since you have posted your message, i would be interested to know that have you started your Dairy farm? any progress? please share your journey so far. if not then what problems you faced to launch the project?

regards
Aniruddha

karnapro

I am a farm consultant in karnataka,would like know more.....

I am a farm consultant in mysore,bangalore and other parts of karnataka.i would like to suggest your servisce to my clients in different farm business.
please give us your contact address and phone number to discuss with you details.
jose ashram,karnataka properties,
web manager,www.karnatakaproperties.com,
mail:karnatakaproperties2000@gmail.com
ph-09544222237

baba1982

we starting sheep forming in karnataka,

dear sir, please provide ur telphone no, we wil contact u.

please do the nessesarry at the earlist...

Regards
amar

aruniipm

Hi Vitali...we are a dauiry farm with already 50 cows(In Tamil Nadu, tirupur) and looking for expansion and divisifying and looking forward for somebody to help me finace the same on expansion.
Conact me on 08056233111 or arun.iipm@gmail.com

Last edited:

yadav22

dairy

dear sir

i want to start dairy in hyderabad plz give information and i have trained in manage I am eligible for a subsidy of 36% as per the provisions provided by Department of agriculture and cooperation, Ministry of agriculture, Govt of India

ram55555

loans

Sir,
I Have land in Madhugiri Taluk , Tumkur District , Karnataka State .
Madhugiri is located 38.2 km distance from its District Main City Tumkur .
It is located 86 km distance from its State Main City Bangalore .
I would like to get finacial support from you for my sheep farming project.
". Can u give your finacial support for me to develop my sheep farm. Expecting your reply to
From - Ramesh Reddy

dineshswami

Shifting the dairy farm from other state fr the purpose of expansion to bangalore

Hi,

I already have a dairy farm in Tamil nadu in the district of Thiruvannamalai, but now i got some land(3 acres) for lease through my friend in bangalore, i want to shift TN Dairy farm to bangalore for the purpose of expansion, would you be interested in financing for the same and i have been running this since a year. please find below listed is my Cell no and email id for your refernce. If interested please let me know. I am very much interested. Further you give your contact number, i would like contact you.

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

1. Collection of Filled Application Forms, Scrutinizing & Checking the Project
Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

rahimhi11

Hi,

Happy to see that ur firm has been helping in realizing the dreams,

Iam a native of nellore district Andhra pradesh.
Iam working as medical faculty in abroad with an package of 12 lac/anum. we have 25 acres of agriculture land and 5 acr land with dairy farm with 20 animals i would like to extend it , so can u plz kindly send me the details whether u can provide any loan asssistance to extend my farm.

Your co-operation in this aspect is deeply appreciated.

contact

prathisv

Required Finance for Agriculture Farm.

sir,
i have land at anantapur ,we are planning to start dairy farm,sheep farm,emu bird farm.we need finance help to start the project.if you are interested pls contact me .

farmware

You have not replied to any one. What are your limitations for not replying? When you cannot reply why should you disturb others by giving hopes?

kirticoo

Organic Farming

We are entering into organic farming in India's largest state Uttar Pradesh. Financing/ Joint Ventures required.

rahimhi11

i am from andhra pradesh i have dairy farm and i wish to extend further please send me ur contact address so i can contact you regarding
RAH dairy
ap

Status
Not open for further replies.