Finance Available for Dairy/Goat/Sheep Farming Projects…, Apply Today

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_vivekpatil

Download free, bankable dairy farm project report

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

amitkumarhp

Loan required

My name is amit, can you share with me the details,please contact..

as i am looking for the loan for setting up a dairy

Mr.Rojaravi,
We saw your post in agricultureinformation blog and wanted to ask you whether you are freaking out of your mind. Till date nearly 26 people have approached us for loans but as we have posted clearly, we don't want to consider any applicants who are out of our service area i.e.nearly 100kms within Bangalore.Also we have sent them the application forms for further details of their lands clearly mentioning them not to pay any upfront fee's along with the filled application form, till your application is considered & our field officer comes personally for verification.Just send us your complete address & contact no so that we can send you a legal notice from our side for tampering our organisations image & reputation. We would see to it that you are punished for your deeds at any cost.

Regards,
Business Manager,
DFAIC
To the Business Manager,DFIAC,
I too received the above as private message. please become a business member of this forum and post your full address with domain name and contact address so that your organization can be investigated if it is good. otherwise i shall be forced to forward your mail to the cyber crime cell of Karnataka police.

Last edited by a moderator:

nav_45300330

dairy farming at mysore

hello,

iam intrested in dairy farming,iam intrested in ur proposal .

u can contact me

i have 10 acres in mysore, its 8kms from city .............................

waiting for ur reply

regards
naveen

kkvara

required loan for dairy form

hi sir
i am prasad from bellary
i am looking for financial aid to start dairy at my land
plz help me

madhu1983

information to get finance for milk dairy

Hello Team,

Am planning to open and cow milk dairy near by hassan and how can u help me in finance.

Regards
Madhu Kumar
Please contact..

Dear members,

We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

1. Collection of Filled Application Forms, Scrutinizing & Checking the Project
Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

hai iam having land and also intrested for animal husbandary and agri please send me the details or contact me

nav_45300330

dairy farming at mysore

hello,
iam naveen from mysore, iam intrested in dairy farming in mysore, i have 10 acres of land behind chamundi hills , i need finance would u plz give me ur contact number or e-mail id.

u can mail me

regards
naveen

rameshgpt4

Goat Farming

Hi Sir/Madam,
Am Sateesh doing final year BE(Mechanical) and my friend Ramesh BE(Industrial Engineering & Management, we are interested in goat farming. We have 6 Acre land near kollegal,Karnataka State. We need information regarding "BuyBack arrangement" of Goat farming and also training is there for us to take up the project. We are keen interested in Animal Husbandary and work in rural areas. So please Guide us.

Thanks & regards
Sateesh

Dear members,
We are one of the leading financial & investment group (DFAIC)) in property solutions & retail sector operating across Bangalore & Mysore region,Karnataka. In order to diversify ourselves in Agro based (Class of Agriculture or Animal Husbandry) sector, we are offering loans only to the individuals who have already implemented the above said project & needs funds/finance for further business expansion at a lowest rate of interest. Since we do the Project Funding/Finance without any collateral / Security / Mortgage / Guarantee, we go for the mutual Agreement/Contract for buyback/purchase of the end-products till the loan repayment term. Our simple terms & conditions for Loans & Project Financing is as follows:

Feasibility. 2. Review and inspection by the company’s Field officer. 3. Signing of Loan/Contract Agreements. 4. Release of Funds.
Once you are ready to proceed with our outlined terms & conditions, we would be sending the Application Forms for further process. For more details & loan eligibility, contact us

Regards, DFAIC

sansuk77

kindly inform whether you are operating in Andhra/Hyderabad.we have poultry of 25000 birds capacity and interested in starting goat farming also.pl send a pm to my mail

siri_hor

need finance for setting up goat farm in mysore

hi,
this is ramakrishna T (Msc. horticulture) from australia, i have a 40 acre land in mysore in which i want to go on large scale sheep farming, road proximity , fertile soil, good water source, completely drip irrigated. so pls advice further.

thanking you

ramakrishna

Dear members,

Regards, DFAIC
hi dfcai,

Could u please mail me ur contact number ....... i have started a small dairy already with loan and need ur help for enlarging my farm.Hope u can help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

vijayraj

Need finance for emu farming

Dear Sir,
I am post graduate, presently working in LIC. I want to left my present job and interested to start EMU farming. I need some funding. Please help me how to contact you. What are the requirements.
I am from Andhra Pradesh.
Expecting your early reply
Thank you

mohan63

how to apply for DFAIC for Dairy and Goat farm at nearby Hyderabad A.P.

sir , we are planning start a modern dairy farm and goat farm with large scale at nearby Hyderabad, A.P. How to apply for finance and what is your terms and conditions. pl. send mail. Thank You
Dear members,

Regards, DFAIC

mohan63

How to Apply for Dairy & Goat farm Loan. pl. give more information about these farms and give contact no. and mail id

dilip_78

Hi,

I want financing details for dairy project. So requests you to provide me these details at early as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.