Farm Manager Wanted

Register

vish2020

Required farm manager/supervisor for a 35 acre farm located 15 Km from Mysore. You will be responsible for daily overall supervision of various ongoing farm operations. Agriculture graduates with field level experience in managing polyhouse units and willing to stay on the farm preferred but other suitably qualified/experienced candidates can also apply. Salary negotiable for the right candidate. Contact Usha
Please send your resume

Last edited by a moderator:

muthu

am ready

Required farm manager/supervisor for a 35 acre farm located 15 Km from Mysore. You will be responsible for daily overall supervision of various ongoing farm operations. Agriculture graduates with field level experience in managing polyhouse units and willing to stay on the farm preferred but other suitably qualified/experienced candidates can also apply. Salary negotiable for the right candidate. Contact Usha
Please send your resume
respected sir am s.muthukumaran, 33 male from, hosur(tamil nadu) , i had experienced person for farming technologies past 10 years with msc(agri) in horticulture graduate, i fell am a wright person for your organization please mail me full details with salary

shaik007

regarding job

hello sir iam basically from ramanagaram locating in bangalore iam 12th pass my age is 31 years looking for field job if i will get better salary i will think iam the best ,,,iam ready to do a job perfect and whats the other conditions please mention my

rk1948

Please send your resume
Pl send your email addrsss

hidear

Pl send your email addrsss
usually what is the salary and package involved for the managing 35 - 50 acres farm ??? i am also thinking to hire someone to look for it...pls anyone can let me know the salary especially in Maharashtra sate...
rgds

mikhail

Hello , sir / madam i have seen your add in agriculture information.com i am graduate B .com with field level experience in sheep & Goat and dairy farming as a manager/ supervisor with 7 years experience i am willing to stay on the farm with my family i and my wife with 10 years old girl i am from hyderabad salary required 12 to 15 thousand per month please contact me Ahmed cell no 8790358516

nandana

Hello, please contact me immediately. I required a good and professional person to manage Dairy, sheep and poultry located in between . salary no bar. experience counts.call

ramaswamyagri

Dear Sirs,
I am attaching my CV and like to be considered for the Farm Incharge post.
CURRICULUM VITAE

RAMASWAMY. V
Mobile : +91-9445573823 (INDIA)

MISSION
Looking for a suitable position in the Agriculture, Horticulture and Farm Industry on the lines of Sustainable crop production in difficult environment, raising of crops in net houses and human resource management.

Agriculture and Horticulture Professional with vast rural experience on the lines of crop production, investment, operation, credit management and marketing spread over 15 years. Specialized in sustainable crop production in difficult environment.

STRENGTH
Knowledge of diversified Agriculture with research on Organic production of Rice crop and Horticulture crop production with specialization in Orchids and timely flower initiation management in Flower crops and Changing the algorithm of flower during its final cycle, landscaping and its maintainance, marketing of crops and managing with team leadership and making positive impact with small farmers in Tamil Nadu financial products, systematic planning, updating with latest trends and a Team Leader as well as Team Player.

WORK EXPERIENCE
__ 10+ years remained as a successful Agricultural Planning and Investment Consultant by handling investments of High Net worth Individuals (HNW)
by working independently.

__ 15 years of unstinted banking experience with a largest Public Sector Bank
in India in Agricultural Credit Management, Operations, Marketing and Branch
Management in addition to the handling of Development Portfolio in the
Corporate Office in New Delhi, India.

__ Had a brief stint in the Research Wing of a prestigious Agriculture University
and played the role of Research Associate with the publication of many
articles in the well known journals and periodicals.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
1. International post-graduate course in Models of sustainable Development :
initiatives for rural communities in desert areas from Israel.

2. M.Sc. Agronomy with OGPA 4.0/4.0 & recognized with Gold Medal from TNAU

3. M.Sc. in Horticulture from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot,
Israel.

4. B.Sc. Agriculture with First Class and First Rank.

TECHNICAL BACKGROUND

__ Qualified Insurance professional acclaimed by Insurance Regulatory and
Development Authority, trained at Insurance Institute of India.
__ Trained in 'SWIFT' from NIIT, India.
__ E-Commerce with Convergence at NIIT, India.
__ Export Management by Government of India.
__ MS Office.

PERSONAL INFO

Nationality : Indian

Passport details : No. K0357263 Valid upto 13/02/2022

Notice period : Immediate

Languages : English, Hindi, Tamil

Marital status : Married, Children : Two daughters

Allied Interest : Music, Cricket and Photography

REFERENCE

Shall be provided on request.

COMPLIMENTS

Thanks for having reviewed this CV and look forward.

ramaswamyagri

Available for posting as farm amanger

Dear Sirs,
I am attaching my CV and like to be considered for the Farm Incharge post.
CURRICULUM VITAE

RAMASWAMY. V

MISSION
Looking for a suitable position in the Agriculture, Horticulture and Farm Industry on the lines of Sustainable crop production in difficult environment, raising of crops in net houses and human resource management.

Agriculture and Horticulture Professional with vast rural experience on the lines of crop production, investment, operation, credit management and marketing spread over 15 years. Specialized in sustainable crop production in difficult environment.

STRENGTH
Knowledge of diversified Agriculture with research on Organic production of Rice crop and Horticulture crop production with specialization in Orchids and timely flower initiation management in Flower crops and Changing the algorithm of flower during its final cycle, landscaping and its maintainance, marketing of crops and managing with team leadership and making positive impact with small farmers in Tamil Nadu financial products, systematic planning, updating with latest trends and a Team Leader as well as Team Player.

WORK EXPERIENCE
__ 10+ years remained as a successful Agricultural Planning and Investment Consultant by handling investments of High Net worth Individuals (HNW)
by working independently.

Corporate Office in New Delhi, India.

__ Had a brief stint in the Research Wing of a prestigious Agriculture University

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Israel.

TECHNICAL BACKGROUND

__ MS Office.

PERSONAL INFO

REFERENCE

COMPLIMENTS

okpremraj

Premraj O.K.

I am staying in Mysore. I've agricultural background of 30 years, especially in plantations of coffee,pepper,cardamom,etc.

okpremraj

Dear sir,
I am staying in Mysore. I'v 30+ years in agricultural field, especially in coffee plantation. Also, I've knowledge in coconut,banana, vegetables and medicinal plants cultivation. More than the experience I've a pleasure, enthusiasm and dedication to the agriculture field. I llok forward for a job in farms near Mysore or as Visiting consultant to coffee plantation.
Thanking You,
With regards,
OKpremraj

sujith baananda

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Sujith B. A. from Kodagu presently working as Asst. Manager - Plantation Operations in a reputed coffee plantation in Sakleshpura, Hassan District from last 2 years and i also worked in TATA COFFEE LTD for 15 years and i am having a vast knowledge of Plantation Management.
I am very great full if i get a chance to work in your plantation/farm concern

Thanks & Regards

B. A. Sujith
Cell - 94822 45992
90088 82414

sree225

I have great interest to do this. My parents and my self also agricultural family. I know how to improve this job values.
I completed MBA IN 2011 AND i HAVE 2.4years of experience in administration field. So, please give me this opportunity.

ramaswamyagri

Please send your resume
CURRICULUM VITAE

RAMASWAMY. V

MISSION

STRENGTH
Knowledge of diversified Agriculture with research on Organic production of Rice crop and Horticulture crop production with specialization in Orchids and timely flower initiation management in Flower crops and Changing the algorithm of flower during its final cycle, landscaping and its maintainance, marketing of crops and managing with team leadership and making positive impact with small farmers in Tamil Nadu and a Team Leader as well as Team Player.

WORK EXPERIENCE
__ 10+ years remained as a successful Agricultural Planning and Investment by working independently.

Corporate Office in New Delhi, India ( Punjab National Bank).

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Israel.

TECHNICAL BACKGROUND

__ MS Office.

PERSONAL INFO

REFERENCE

COMPLIMENTS