Farm land off bagalur berikai road

Register

vijaycira

Hi Friends,

i have one acre of farm land in this village called koladaspuram which is 1.5 kms from main Bagalur berikai raod. The land is exactly 30 kms from Carmelaram Railway crossing on Sarjapura road. My friends are already doing hydroponic experiments in an acre of green house over there which they have rented out. Farmer grow various kind of veggies in that area both in green house and open fields.

There are two properties available there i think the area is around 30 cents and other one is 1.5 acre. If any one like minded who plans to get in farm related activity please send me a mail i will put you in contact with the owner.

Regards,

Vijay

paduparu

price

kindly let me know the price. Iam interested in farming. my ph.no. is 09500050659.my e-mail add is paduparu@yahoo.co.in
Hi Friends,

i have one acre of farm land in this village called koladaspuram which is 1.5 kms from main Bagalur berikai raod. The land is exactly 30 kms from Carmelaram Railway crossing on Sarjapura road. My friends are already doing hydroponic experiments in an acre of green house over there which they have rented out. Farmer grow various kind of veggies in that area both in green house and open fields.

There are two properties available there i think the area is around 30 cents and other one is 1.5 acre. If any one like minded who plans to get in farm related activity please send me a mail i will put you in contact with the owner.

Regards,

Vijay