farm land near sankarankovil tirunelveli district

Register
75 acrse agri farm land near sankarankovil.it is having two open wells with free power supply.per acre 45 thousand single owner. Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

vasu1946

land in Tirunelveli

I am interested in your land near sankarankoil. Please send me your contact details through personal message in this column. Please contact...

Please let me know the village name so that i can meet you and inspect the place for decision. How many owners to this land. Please mail me your contact number.. Please contact....

spramod4u

75 acrse agri farm land near sankarankovil.it is having two open wells with free power supply.per acre 45 thousand single owner. Please contact.........
hi, i'm interested in this property, pls give me your address or contact no or call me...

regds
pramod

land near sankarankoil

Please let me know the village name and your contact address so that i can meet you and conclude. You can reach me to my email... Please contact...