Estate for sale

Register

rishna

600 acres of estate for sale at kodaikanal hills . You can buy this estate at 50% of the market value. The estate have a lot of teak trees, rose wood, vengai, neem trees, silver oak and other country trees. You can buy with in a weak. Contact me for details. Ramesh....

Last edited by a moderator:

padanuvik

600 acres of estate for sale at kodaikanal hills . You can buy this estate at 50% of the market value. The estate have a lot of teak trees, rose wood, vengai, neem trees, silver oak and other country trees. You can buy with in a weak. Contact me for details. Ramesh....
Dear Ramesh,
We are interested in the project;
Kindly mail us the details, including the Company profile at your earliest....
Please contact.....
Thanks in advance,
Yours sincerely,
Venkatesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

shunay

this is waste of time ... this forum ppl are dumb ... if they think that such a small site will get memebers by restraining the contact details ... ppl will move to other sites where they can contact each other atleast by email ...
why dont u giv ur name and post the same ads on other sites ... so that just by typing ur name we can reach u ....
as for me .. just type shunyyo bakshi on google .. u will get my orkut profile ...and gmail id where u can send the details ...