EMU Farming in Haryana

Register

pkamal_25

Sir

Please can somebody tell me how can i start EMU farming in Haryana. From where can i finance my project? and all details about EMU farming

With Regards
pushp Kamal

Last edited by a moderator:

pras7277

EMU farming

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

emu farming

I am interested in knowing more about emu.
I would like to know with what minimum capital we can start this project, amount of space,water,yeald time and running expenses of this project.
waiting for your reply
Regards,
Joseph

antony_pratap

EMU Farming

Hi Joseph,

Check this link VR3 Emu Farms Online Store
It also has project details on the total expense incurred for running the show.

I have been working on this too, it is certainly beneficial however u will need to wait as the profit can be seen only after 2+yrs.

Please contact..
Thanks,
Antony

Last edited by a moderator:

frankie

EMU need 10 pair

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

Dear Prasad,

i need 10 pair EMU chicks. Please quote your best price.

Regards,
Francis

rajeev48

emu farm

sir
you can start a farm in a small pc of land.we can offer u birds of all ages.plz call me at 9711173304
Sir

Please can somebody tell me how can i start EMU farming in Haryana. From where can i finance my project? and all details about EMU farming

With Regards
pushp Kamal