emu farm

Register

arjun_007

dear sir,
may you please guide me for emu farm. i have my land in maharashtra then what will be the budget to set a farm for emu bird. please also tell me to start with what would be the minimum number of pairs required for good farm and which one is better buying pairs or buying eggs and then hatching them? from where would i get better pairs or eggs:confused:

ashokd23

Emu farming

I suggest to Buy pairs as you are new farmer you will not have idea how to do hatching and incubation,brooding and all. For 50 birds u need 1/2 acere of land.

For more details contact below number

dear sir,
may you please guide me for emu farm. i have my land in maharashtra then what will be the budget to set a farm for emu bird. please also tell me to start with what would be the minimum number of pairs required for good farm and which one is better buying pairs or buying eggs and then hatching them? from where would i get better pairs or eggs:confused:
Hi ARJUN,
I am Bhuvan Reddy from Hyderabad, we are consulting the EMU Chicks in Hyderabad.
we played consulting for Emu chicks about five thoussand birds across the INDIA Like Maharastra, Andhra Pradesh,Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Gujarat.
one fabliouse news notice with our consulting is there was not moratality for all my chicks which we done so far. we will provide chicks which had initail baby care feacility.
If you would like to know more details Please dial me , i will tell you the details and more or eleseYou can provide me the your contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

ramkik

dear sir,
hai friend,
you contact mr. Chandrasekhar,hyderabad, mobile no. for emu information, regarding chicks, and others., mail id is or contact me, my no. is

ramkik

mr arjun contact me my mobile no. is or
contact mr. Chandrasekhar he is having 100pairs of emu breeders.,and 2000 chicks for ready to sale.,
his no. is
we will give to guidence to you

ramkik

any wants emu chicks, contact us .,
mr. chandrsekhar:
mr. k.ramakrishna
we will supply quality chicks to you

maheshmsc

Required EMU Birds

Hi all ,

Need healthy Emu birds of 3 months and 14 months for best rate ,
plz contact

Thank you mahesh

maheshmsc

mr arjun contact me my mobile no. is or
contact mr. Chandrasekhar he is having 100pairs of emu breeders.,and 2000 chicks for ready to sale.,
his no. is
we will give to guidence to you
Need 3 month and 14 months emu birds for best rate

Thank you
Mahesh
please contact.......