emu farm

Register

bountiindian

Hello,

I am mentioning a site I saw on a hoarding. Go through it and it may solve your issue.

EMU LIFE

Rs. 3000/- PER EGG.

Regards
Viraaf

Last edited by a moderator:

totalamc

emu eggs

we have 40 pairs of EMU at maharashtra, alibaug, we are ready to sell egg for 1500 perr eggs, if interested please call or reply

manoj

Emu Eggs

Please give me contact details, I want to start emu farming. I checked on different sites about emu farming. Nobody has mentioned about emu markets, where i can sell eggs or chicks. Please do rply about emu market.

Thanx & Rgds

bharathi_babu

Please provide detail about how to start the EMU Farm. We are located in Tamilnadu and interested to know about large scale farming of EMU. Also do you have information about selling these birds? Is there any demand in foreign countries for EMU? I appreciate your response.

gpreddy

Emu info

Please provide detail about how to start the EMU Farm. We are located in Tamilnadu and interested to know about large scale farming of EMU. Also do you have information about selling these birds? Is there any demand in foreign countries for EMU? I appreciate your response.
Hello Dear Bharathi Babu
You can call us for any info
Regards

G Prabhakar Reddy
con no

ajimon

AAR EMU Farm is the leading Emu farm in India.

Our repertoire is vast and we offer all kinds of services including selling genetically strong different DNA EMU Birds to buying Fertilized Emu Eggs, Emu Oil, Emu leather, Emu Meat, Emu Feather, Emu Empty Eggshells, Toenails and Emu Waste from the customer, and complete Emu Farm consultancy for people willing to invest in this highly lucrative business opportunity.

Check out our website for more details