emu birds

Register

ramch

Emu

We are in this business since some time. You can call Me ar 09440116700. I would be happy to help.

Last edited:

if u intrusted in develop a emu farming

i want to start an emu farm,i need an advice and info about emu farming
Dear Sir .Good Morning

I can also halp for new develop of emu farming project in sufficient coast ...
pls. send me your name/ add / contact no/ immediate . i will provide to u all detail of how can u develop emu farming project. we can supply/buy of emu bird/ eags etc

Sanjay Devani
please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

yvr2006

EMU farm SET UP

We can help you out in establishing new farm and also we supply breeder birds and chiks too. for details pl contact

kirti s

Emu farming

Dear sir,
Emu farming know a days like low valume and high returns business every parts are used from emu bird the information and training will be provided by Agriculture or veternary university and departments so pls visit get some training then start business, though cousultents are available at this stage get some experience and go for it eveen NABARD is providing some loan also.

REgards

Kirti naik

sannez2003

Please me the detail

We can help you out in establishing new farm and also we supply breeder birds and chiks too. for details pl contact
Dear sir, Thanks fro you support , I would like to guide me with full detail like land required, Type of Civil structure required, what is teh preodic maintance to be done . etc.

perprit

I am interested in EMU farm .Send me the details opf the project.

Regards.
PERMINDER SIN GH