EMU birds Required

Register

pkoppisetty

i want EMU birds ,having age arounds 3months.The Requirement is 50 pairs.please provide me the best price and also the contact details.

Thanks
Pavan

bountiindian

Re:emu birds

Hello Pavan,

As per your enquiry for EMU birds I could only suggest the below website and numbers with egg price detail given by them. This was from a AD. Hoarding I saw at Panchgani.

EMU LIFE

Rs. 3000/- PER EGG.

Hope it comes in use.

Regards
Viraaf Aga

Last edited by a moderator:

antony_pratap

Its way too expensive for 3000 a egg, check the search thread for megana or aditya they have eggs and chicks for sale now.

Eggs cost only 1200 1 month chicks iguess around 3-4k

Thanks,
Antony

i want EMU birds ,having age arounds 3months.The Requirement is 50 pairs.please provide me the best price and also the contact details.

Thanks
Pavan
Hello Pavan,
we are the consulting serivice in providing the Livestock birds across the globe. we are consulting all birds like Emu chicks, Poultry, sheep, goat and horse in bulkranges. as per your query, i would suggest you to setup the EMU birds with 3 months old, why because mortality rate less in 3 months old birds. As per the current market rate, the Just born Emu rate is 6000 Rs and 500 Rs per month on the above age from born.
see you may get fake EMU chicks with small rates..there is more chance to make scam in EMU birds while choosing the Chicks. be aware of that. if you need my consulting service please get in touch with me

-Regards
Bhvuan
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

ashokd23

emu chicks and emu eggs for sale

Hi

we will supply u the emu eggs,emu chicks,emu birds for the best along with quality. If you are interested please contact the below number