EMO Birds poultry

Register

gokulkumar

Hi,

We are planing to start EMO poultry in Madurai. can u please guide as
1. Where to buy EMO birds?
2. Complete details about EMO birds ?
3. Before starting the Business we have to register any where?
4. Bank loan for EMO poultry?

Thanks
Gokulkumar

Dear sir,

We appriciate your decession to start EMU Farming,which is deffinately a very High Income Project proved from last 12 years record.We also advice you to start the same with proper knowledge & Training as Emu farming is easy but you has to get 100% professional knowledge & Emu Chicks ( From 2 different Farms) to get higher productivity in future.

We at Flamingo India (R & D Centre for Emu & Mushroom Farming) can provide you Professional Consultancy to start & earn Maximum from above bussiness. pls mail your Email id to us to provide you more professional information & Video for the same.You can also buy Books, Project Report & VIdeo CD ( 50 Mnts) from us on Emu Industry Just for Rs.450/=only

Rgds,
Ajay M.
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

pras7277

EMU farming

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

y2kmar

Hello,
This is Rasheed from Hyderabad....
I am also interested in EMO farming, apprecaite if you could provide me your website and contact details in order for further communication....

Thanks and best regards......Rasheed

hima_612

Emo Guidance

Dear sir,

We appriciate your decession to start EMU Farming,which is deffinately a very High Income Project proved from last 12 years record.We also advice you to start the same with proper knowledge & Training as Emu farming is easy but you has to get 100% professional knowledge & Emu Chicks ( From 2 different Farms) to get higher productivity in future.

We at Flamingo India (R & D Centre for Emu & Mushroom Farming) can provide you Professional Consultancy to start & earn Maximum from above bussiness. pls mail your Email id to us to provide you more professional information & Video for the same.You can also buy Books, Project Report & VIdeo CD ( 50 Mnts) from us on Emu Industry Just for Rs.450/=only

Rgds,