Documents required to buy Agriculture Land in Karnataka

Register

renjithgm

Hi ,

My parents owned Agriculture lands in Kerala until 4 years back . Can someone let know about the documents I should get to buy Agriculture land in Karnataka ? It would be great if you can mention the issuing authority for these documents .

gvaranam

To purchase land in Karnataka.

The purchase of land by the people from outside Karnataka is not promoting by the state government. Especially agricultural land. So you have to prove the authorities that you are a farmer by generations and by occupation. If you or your parents owning any agricultural land in any where presently will be an added advantage. If you have any nonagri. land will also help you. For further help give me a PM.

abbu

To buy land in karnataka

Hi ,

My parents owned Agriculture lands in Kerala until 4 years back . Can someone let know about the documents I should get to buy Agriculture land in Karnataka ? It would be great if you can mention the issuing authority for these documents .
Hi freind

Can you tell me that have you already purchased the land are willing to buy , if your willing to buy then plzz contact me or if u have buyed then where is that place you have taken i can help u out regarding the paper work.

regards
Abbu
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: