Dairy Project

Register

ttanmayy

hi,

I Would like to start a dairy farm project with 40 cows and buffaloes. Can anyone provide me the basic details of the Cows and buffaloes, any subsidy available by government, and the project report.

Thank you

SWAMY1807

Established Member
Tnmay,
I Would like to know the following basics are ready with you
Are you qualified in dairy farming? Atleast minimal knowledge?
Land for shed and growing fodder?
Water?
Security to avail loan?
Regards.
SWAMY

paramuad

Need Info

Dear swamy8123019678,
I ve a dairy training Certification from NDRI. But I do not have Land and I am Planing to go to take a 5 acres of land using Lease Method for 3 to 5 years. I will take the with only if it has water facility.
Please let me know whether I am eligible for NABARD Loan...

what do you mean by "Security to avail loan?"
Do we have to Provide any Property Bonds papers to take the NABARD Loan too ?

Thanks,
Paramuad

akrammohd_ca

Dairy Subsidy

hi,

I Would like to start a dairy farm project with 40 cows and buffaloes. Can anyone provide me the basic details of the Cows and buffaloes, any subsidy available by government, and the project report.

Thank you
You can start Diary project
You can avail 25% to 33.33% subsidy on this project
Contact
M A Consultants

Last edited by a moderator:

lumm786

Dairy Project Available

Ready Dairy Project report / planing Available.Low cost

manti

Please send me Diary project report on my mail account. i m very thankfull to u.

paramuad

One of my friend wants to start a Dairy farm. he doesn't have a land to start the dairy and he decided to go for a lease basis.

He is looking for a Loan to start the dairy. but he doesnt have any assets or paper for loan security.

Will he get any loan from the NABARD or any other Govt scheme...???

Any chance ????

seenu262

Dairy Farm project

Starting a dairy farm is easy but sustaining it in the long run is difficult, unless u r totally dedicated. Start with a 10 animal unit (5 to start with and then 5 after 4-6 months, so that milk production will be continous). The project cost would be around Rs. 5 lakh. For this u dont need big consultants. An animal yielding 10 litres of milk will be costing around Rs. 35-40,000/- Shed costs (@40 sq.ft/animal; Rs. 180/sq.ft) Rs. 7200/animal; Fodder is required (1 acre/10 animals) and dev fodder in one acre may cost Rs. 10-15000/- Other costs include transport of animals, equipment like milking pails, feed pails etc., and can include a milking machine; water facility etc., The entire thing can be fitted in a total cost of Rs 5 lakh.

NABARD do not give loans. U have to approach a local bank for a loan (90% loan and 10% ur margin). ONce bank sanctions the loan, they have to approach (and not u) NABARD for release of eligible subsidy. Subsidy is available at 25% (BC/OC) and 33.33% for SC/ST people and it will be credited directly into account by NABARD once found feasible and the request comes from your bank, subject to availability of funds.

All the best.

hi,

Thank you

renilaneev

Green house for vegetable cultivation

Dear Friends,

I am planning to start a green house in my open 3/4 acres to cultivate vegetables.
Can I get some details on the green house in Mysore.

Renil