dairy loan

Register

siriraj

what is d process for loan on dairy farming up 20 laks. i recently comp my MCA. so i wl start dairy farm in mahaboob nager(dist)@AP.i had 30 acres water source land.so i planed diary farm wit 30 cows/buffalos so plz giv me urs valuble suggetions. frm; venu

Hye Siriraj

I already in the process of dairy farm with 40 buffalos near the outskirts of hyderabad if i am succeeded in this i definitely suggest you plz keep in touch with me

Thankyou

Praveen

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Since u have 30 acres of irrigated land , my suggestion would be go for integrated farming and not dairy alone. To satrt with buy 5 cows or buffaloes and then slowly expand the farm

Regards
Ashwini

Heifer is good

Hi

Kindly go with 10 heifer not cow or buffalo

Its required only minimum investment this is good within for initial you will get your investment after one to two years

Thanks
prabhu

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

roopika18

Dairy Farm

Dear Praveen,

It's A. Anand from Tamil nadu.

Kindly give us your contact number to discuss with more details.

Please contact..

your prompt reply will be highly appricated.

Regards,

A.Anand

Hye Siriraj

I already in the process of dairy farm with 40 buffalos near the outskirts of hyderabad if i am succeeded in this i definitely suggest you plz keep in touch with me

Thankyou

Praveen