Cut flower and vegetables cultivation in poly house

Register

raaarindam

We are in Bankura District, West bengal, engaged in open field flower cultivations. Now iterested to enter in temparature controled poly house project for Cut flowers and vegetables. As per our experience soil is Ideal for floriculture and vegetables cultivations.Other Infurstructure we have.
We need a proper and Reliable experienced Consultant, who can guide Us.

babu49

I am a Horticulture Consultant and I can help you to set up poly green house and advice on cutivation.
If you are interested pl. contact me....

Last edited by a moderator:

ananta

Dear sir
we at Shiwar agro services, Aurangabad, Maharashatra are in consultancy services since last 10 years. We can assist you to start a floriculture project( polyhopuse). pl.contact

cell

anil1956

Established Member
Dear aarindum,

I think you had sent a mail to me about 20 days ago and I had given my piece of mind. I did not hear from you your inclination and views. I saw this mail again. If you had initiated a discussion with a consultant it is better to end it logically.I am pasting my reply to your mail for your reference.

Dear Arindam,
the total cost of green house is about Rs.650 per sq mtr so the total cost of structure and project for floriculture will be about 60 lakh per acre. If Ok let me know?

anil

with best wishes

anil

We are in Bankura District, West bengal, engaged in open field flower cultivations. Now iterested to enter in temparature controled poly house project for Cut flowers and vegetables. As per our experience soil is Ideal for floriculture and vegetables cultivations.Other Infurstructure we have.
We need a proper and Reliable experienced Consultant, who can guide Us.

Green House Consultancy

Dear Mr. Aarindum

Greetings!

Pleased to see your mail, this is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want to setting up Green House, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari