cunsultency for setting up of goat and sheep farm

Register

anandnimy

we offer consultency for setting up of goat and sheep farm, and also supply varios breeds of sheep and goats, if serius quiries can contact my pm

starpolchd

Goat Farming

we offer consultency for setting up of goat and sheep farm, and also supply varios breeds of sheep and goats, if serius quiries can contact my pm
Hello everybody
I am from Chandigarh i want to know how to establish large scale goat farm in Punjab. what kind of infrastructure,aprox. cost and scope .
thank you

prashantkotwal

Hello everybody
I am from Chandigarh i want to know how to establish large scale goat farm in Punjab. what kind of infrastructure,aprox. cost and scope .
thank you
Dear starpolchd,
You may have various kinds of infrastructure for a goat farm - irrespective of your scale. We can discuss all the issues only once you get in touch with me. please contact....
A conversation is a better option to discuss things in deatail. Also, some competitors in this field take people in a wrong sense and there is a threat of critical information being leaked out.

Thanks and regards,
Prashant Kotwal.

Last edited by a moderator:

rtrajan

Goat farm

Dear Sir,

I am from Chennai.I have a Vaccent Land ( 1/2 Acre ).I have been thinking of doing any FARM business in it.If I can get a good consultancy from your side,I can start up a Goat farm immediatly.Kindly advice.
Thankyou
R.T.Rajan

smk7570

can you provide your details and phone number. what type of support you will give?

S.M.Kumar