cows for sale (high breed, high quality)

Register

jaganath

hi
this is jaganath from banglore wanted any cows????? any help about cattles all can i provide so plz contact me
jaganath

Last edited by a moderator:

egaledd

Buy Holstein cow

Dear Sir,
I want to purchase holstein friseian cow yeilding up to 30 to 35 litr/ day..
Pls let me know if u providing same .I am living in Ahmednagar district Maharashtra.

provide the prices with or with out transport.

masterinfra

yes we are looking cows

hi jaganath
this is Veera Raghava reddy, Managing Director, ., Hyderabad.

we are going to start a Milk Dairy Farm near Vijayawada with 300 cows and 400 baffalows. so plz contact me -

we need cattels in the range of cow - 25 to 30 ltrs/day baffalow - 10 -15 lters/day

tel me the price if you can really organaised to get the nos.

rajubad

hi
this is jaganath from banglore wanted any cows????? any help about cattles all can i provide so plz contact me
jaganath
hi Jagannath... I am starting a new dairy farm in Belgaum district. can you please help me to buy 20 some cows...?

thank you

drsarkar

Dairy & Livestock Projects Consultancy Services

Dear Mr. Reddy ,

We are the Dairy Project Consultants and to provide you the right path for total A - Z Dairy Farm Projects on turnkey basis e.g. shed construction and design , milking parlour systems and machines , animal spacing , feeds and fodder cultivation , storage and fodder preservation , feed plant and feed formulae , santation and hygiene with routine management , vaccination and deworming , clean milk production , milk tanks and cans , milk testing labs , small to medium large milk processing plants and packaging units , milk handling euipments etc. We can arrange and provides Elite Buffalo Herd and Pure / Cross bred Cows with high yields on varied lactations . We are the syndicate of Techno-Professional Expertise Consultants and ready to provide Quality projects in any part of India .
You can contact over Phones and Mobile with details to :

Dr. D.N.Sarkar , Ph.D. (Anim.Sci.)
Dairy Farm & Processing Consultants,
Geet-Govind Dairy & Farm Consultancy Services ,

pavan

Hf cows

Hi,
Jaganath,
can u deliver HF pedigree cows, daily milking 30 to 35 ltrs, pl quote the price or message to my private message box with ur contact details.
Ram Prasad

oluwasogo

Need a dairy farm in Nigeria

I am interested in setting up a dairy farm in Nigeria. The way I read postings about dairy farming on this site it appears your breeds are specially produced for great milk production. Well, I am a complete novice to cattle rearing, as I do not find it convenient searching for hay or driving them out everyday for grazing. I used to believe that it is griveously unprofitable; especially where a cow could only breed one child in a year as compared to pigs that could deliver thrice and yeild 10 in a litter. It appears to me that there is better life in cattle rearing from your side. Can your company achieve this type of venture in an African nation such as Nigeria? If yes, would you like to let me know all it involves in terms of consultancy, machineries, land, materials, etc.
Thanks