For Sale Country Chickens for sale!

Register

ariya

Dear Friends,

This is Ariya from Udumalpet (Tirupur dist), Tamilnadu. We are running our country chicken farm business for the last 2 years. Every month we use to sell 750 – 1000 chickens on regular basis & this time we like to expand our business and like to sell 1000 – 7000 chickens/ month. We are looking for genuine interested people, who wish to have long term business tie up with us. Please mail me if you are interested to discuss in detail.

My id:

Many Thanks,
Ariya

Last edited by a moderator:

baskar_r

Chicken poultry

sir,
My name is R.BASKARAN from Chennai.I am starting Poultry in my own farm land at ECR road near Mahabalipuram with about 3000 chickens(parent) mainly Vanaraja /Giri raja breeder which will lay eggs after 6months.Each grown chicken will lay egg @150 to 200 eggs per year and grow to a body weight of 2kg in 1-1/2 year.
Can you provide me Vanaraja chicken about 3000 nos or buy eggs .Pl quote for the same .If you are interested you can join me as a partner on profit sharing
please contact....
R.BASKARAN

hi this is saravana kumar from coimbatore. i m interested in doing country chicken business. if u can pls contact me, because i dont find ur mail id or ur mobi number.
please contact...

mahesh80

Country chicken details-Reg

Hai Ariya we need your details to contact kindly send to my mail ID,please contact....
Dear Friends,

This is Ariya from Udumalpet (Tirupur dist), Tamilnadu. We are running our country chicken farm business for the last 2 years. Every month we use to sell 750 – 1000 chickens on regular basis & this time we like to expand our business and like to sell 1000 – 7000 chickens/ month. We are looking for genuine interested people, who wish to have long term business tie up with us. Please mail me if you are interested to discuss in detail.

My id:

Many Thanks,
Ariya

ariya

Hi,
Thanks for your mail.Please mail me to this id. We discuss in detail.
please contact...

hello,iam gnanavadivel from tambaram i also want to start a country chicken farms i need an idea or advice from you sir my no is

country chicken's

Hi,
I'm Vijay Adithya Kumar From Bangalore. I'm Interested in growing a country chicken, which I'm almost to start. Therefore it would be great if i tie up with someone like this.

Pl's contact Me immediatly for futher detail.:

Please contact...

rejimon

iam reji from .tamilnadu. we re running our country chicken farm business for the last 2 yers everymoth sale 6,000 chicken sale pls contact phon-08547621748

balashankar1986

Want to start Poultry farm business

Hello Sir,

I want start Poultry (Country) farming business. having just 10 cents area in my village. but i dont know where i can sale eggs and chicken. Also now i can't start as big level. But 100% I am interested in this business. Could you help me in this. (Please mail me in this regard - bala4686bala@gmail.com

sgnj

sir,
My name is R.BASKARAN from Chennai.I am starting Poultry in my own farm land at ECR road near Mahabalipuram with about 3000 chickens(parent) mainly Vanaraja /Giri raja breeder which will lay eggs after 6months.Each grown chicken will lay egg @150 to 200 eggs per year and grow to a body weight of 2kg in 1-1/2 year.
Can you provide me Vanaraja chicken about 3000 nos or buy eggs .Pl quote for the same .If you are interested you can join me as a partner on profit sharing
please contact....
R.BASKARAN
Dear Mr Baskaran,

Send your address and we will visit your farm and buy the hens.

Regards,
Lakshman