Corn oil extarction

Register

vallurun

Experts im planning to start corn oil extraction plant in tamilnadu (place not yet decided). I need information regarding the plant and prospects in India. Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vallurun

manojsinghchandel

Information on Maize Oil

Among cereals and millets oil is extracted only from maize. Maize contains 1.2 to 5.7 % edible oil. Varieties developed particularly for oil production contain as much as 14%. Maize oil is widely used as a cooking medium and for manufacturing of hydrogenated oil. The oil has the quality of reducing cholesterol in the human blood like sunflower oil. The fat content of the oil is about 80%. Maize acts as a source in the manufacture of starch, syrup, dextrose, oil, gelatin, lactic acid tec.

Publication :
2009-2014 Outlook for Corn Oil in India
The 2009-2014 Outlook for Corn Oil in India

Regds

saten_r

the best in this field of extraction of veg. oil

Dear Vallurun,
just saw your request for information, theres this company based in the city of Mumbai , by the name, Sundex Process Engineers , they are the pioneers in the field of extraction of oil . you may contact them. our company has had a good experience with them though. you may also try .
regards,
Ronnie.
Experts im planning to start corn oil extraction plant in tamilnadu (place not yet decided). I need information regarding the plant and prospects in India. Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vallurun

Last edited by a moderator:

corn oil

Our company is Sri Shakti Agro Industires, Mysore I am into corn oil extraction from past 2 years and struggling in the market. Edible oil in India is run by adulteration people. Send your contact details in PM

Corn oil is very popular in USA, Europe & Gulf but in India corn oil is not popular. We have done not of work to popular the product. Health wise is very good daily consumption of blend of corn oil, safflower oil, flax seed oil, sunflower oil & peanut oil you will not get any diseases like heart attract, blood pressure. The blend of oil should be unrefined.

It the tragedy in India we import 75% of oil that to more of palm oil in many country it is banned consumer want cheap oil not much interested on health.

But future is very bright that to mechanical pressed oil.

Anand.k