Complete media solutions for Agriculture, products,persons and associated business

Register
Hello everybody,

I ve a media consultancy firm which deals with the production/direction/airing of advertisements, farmers/farmhouses/ profiles,Dairy industry, crop profiles, agricultural industry promotions, solar energy set ups, business profiles through audio and video productions in various languages of India. It deal with all sorts of audio-video solution to agriculture and associated business be it products, machines, setup or person itself.

You can contact me through PM and email.

Regards
Sunil

Last edited:

serdairi

Respected sir/madam,
Greetings from SERD-AIRI.
We are very happy to introduce SERD-AIRI through this letter. It is an institute to improve the efficiency of the agriculture activities among the small land holding farmers in Tamilnadu because they are vulnerable and unable to make use of modern technologies in farm activities. We hope there are very few volunteers are working in this field but the requirement is large. We think voluntary sectors should make in association with Government and they have to carry out joint ventures that will yield good fruits. Kindly find our profile of SERD-AIRI here with.
We request you to kindly include our institute in your mailing list and to supply the resource materials like Price List of all products and machineries ,Phamlets,CD, DVD, news letters, literatures, books or book lets and other circulars. These materials would be given to hundreds of small farmer groups and the hubs functioning in Sivagangai District that would educate and improve the skill of the farmers to adapt new technologies. In addition to this, SERD-AIRI is ready to send its staff, volunteers, progressive farmers and interested farmers when you organize any training, seminar, workshop, conferences and meetings. It would surely help them to gain knowledge and learn more that would result with better practice at local. Looking for your support and cooperation to resilience the agriculture. Kindly response and direct us. kindly response and make comments to improve our activities and performance. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanking you on behalf of technical team.
Yours sincerely,
L.Pandi,
Secretary cum Executive Director.

Last edited by a moderator:

could please pass me on the contact details..

pls mail us the price list and details of the cd related to agriculture
Dear Pavan and Serdairi,

I ve sent you a PM. Kindly check your inbox and feel free to contact me back.

If anyone else is interested in promoting his business through various media ways, kindly contact me.

Regards
Sunil

Last edited by a moderator: