cold storage

Register

nehal1980

Hi,
I am looking for investment in Multi-commodity Cold Storage in the state of Gujarat. Can you please provide me details of your potential consultancy services ?

acclaim

Please let me have your requirements, Capacity, Products to be stored, Temp range, etc
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

sivakumarnair

Refrigeration Project consultant

Hi,
I am looking for investment in Multi-commodity Cold Storage in the state of Gujarat. Can you please provide me details of your potential consultancy services ?
In which location pf Gujarat you want to put up and for what purpose. please contact me at 09980088268 to discuss.

veeemdee

Dear Sir ,

I am glad to see an investor in Gujarat for a M C Cold Storage.Please contact me thro my mail id with details of your choice location , products you want to store , intended capacity,likely investment etc so that I can provide you with all relevant details of the potential in this project , subsidy from Govt Agencies like National Horticulture Board , and the return on Investment in this project which is very good.

Please send your mail id , mob , tel no etc to my email id...

"WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST"

Regards ,

MUralidharan.V.

camanojsingh

YES, WE CAN PROVIDE YOU ALL RELEVENT CONSULTATION ON COLD STORAGE PROJECT. AS WE HAVE SET UP MORE THAN 50 PLANTS OF COLD STORAGE IN AGRA U. P.. FURTHER PL. CONTACT ON THE FOLLOWING NO.

CA. MANOJ SINGH
Please contact..

sapthi

Cold Storage at Gujarst

Hi,
Dear Sir,
I am a Cold Storage Consultant and I can help you to set up Cold Storage at Gujarat. Please furnish me with all details. You can send me all details through private mail

With reghards,

L.V.Srinivasan

sacmitmtr

More Details Required (CA Manoj Singh)

Dear Manoj Singh Ji,

I'm in Mathura and planning to start a project of cold storage so give your contact details.

rajat sindhu

cold storage avg revenue per metric tonne in gujarat

Hi;
This is regarding the query about the status of cold storage warehouses in Gujarat and there future prospect.As a part of our investment project we are needed to work about the status of cold storage in Gujarat.
Could you please help and guide us by updating how much is the average revenue per metric tonne generated by cold warehouses in Gujarat and what are the future growth prospects of this sector.