cold storage plant details

Register

ptlbhag

sir, my site is located at keesara road about 15 kms from secunderabad railway station and i want all techinical details, economics, projections, for installing cold storage plant , my site is admeasuring 6.00 acres

Ashwini

Hi

There are many technical details involved in installation of a cold storage. The whole of which cannot be explained here. The brief details include

1. PLanning and design
2. Equipment and Materials used.
3. Installation.

Regards
Ashwini

sampadafarms

Established Member
cold storage

sir, my site is located at keesara road about 15 kms from secunderabad railway station and i want all techinical details, economics, projections, for installing cold storage plant , my site is admeasuring 6.00 acres
Dear Sir,

Pls contact us at the following address. We are from Secunderabad.

Regards
Raghu Ram

veeemdee

Dear Sir ,
Please send your personal email id and contact no to the following mail id and we would be able to discuss and provide the details including subsidies by GOI agencies.
My id is : veeemdee@gmail.com and ph no : 8056271492.We are based in Chennai and presently working on handful of Controlled Atmospheric cold storages in South and also in Chandigarh.Pioneer in establishing successful C A COLD store for Apples in Shimla for 18000 MT .

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.

Muralidharan.V.

isocabindia

PUF panels, PIR panels, Cold Storage Sliding and Hinge doors, PVC Coving

Sir,

We are a large PUF panels, PIR panels manufacturer. These are used for construction of modern cold storages. We also offer high quality Cold storage Sliding and Hinge doors.

Please let us know your requirement

Sayee Varma

Last edited by a moderator: