Chemicals required for Hydroponic farming

Register

wapang

Hello,
I am a hydroponic enthusiast and I plan to start commercial production of vegetables under hydroponics. I am presently relying of labatory chemicals under brand names of Merck, Himedia, which are excellent but if i am to start commercially the cost of using these would be really expensive. I require cheaper alternatives for commercial production. I would be delighted if someone could furnish me with some information on cheaper chemicals.

regarding chemicals needed by u

pl specify the chemicals needed by u in detail.. i may be ableto offer you..you can meil me ( mumbai , India)

Last edited by a moderator:

I would suggest you to look for the bulk pack. Probably you might be looking for hoagland or jensen media. in your email you have mentioned that the companies are selling in more price and you would like to have the less priced chemicals. Have you ever though if you buy the low grade chemicals what would be the impact on the plant health and production. I assume you would be looking for ultimately for the best production. it is better to go for tested chemicals which in turn will give you the best results. Let me know your quantiy on per year basis. I will try to calculate. Another option is that you can send the formulation in confiedence to me and I can customized the same for you. it will save your time, labour and morover you will get the consistency in the results. You can contact me

Dear Jojoba,
I have also consructed a hydroponic system of 1.5acres and will start commercial cultivation soon.I require nutrient solution.I can give you the formula(which needs to be kept confidential).Can you prepare and supply? You can send me private message

brendon

I, am not sure if you should go for the cheaper nutrients, the reason behind it is they might affect the growth of your plants. Certain nutrients are suited for certain hydroponic mediums, it is necessary to cross check the ingredients used in the products. All hydroponic companies don't give out complete details about their nutrients ingredients. Their labels are manipulated and it is because of the state laws regulation. there is an interesting story here -> News Headlines

riaarjun

dear sir,
Contact me with details of chemicals analysis if you have
H.S.Sharma,FAO(UNO) Consultant