Central assistance for green house farming

Register

wapang

Hello,
I am from Nagaland, North East India. I would like to know what kind of central assistance is provided to ST category or whatever the case may be to people who want to start farming under green house technology. If there is How does one go about it?
I would be really happy if any one can help me in this query.

ponsanthan

assiatance

You contact your Horticulture department ( Deputy director ) and get information. You can also seek help from NABARD. Now schemes are there for making nursery, ware house, drying yard, cold storage of fruits and vegetables etc. You get some expert openion and prepare a project proposal,submit and follow.

jpspasay

get in touch with National Horticultural Board, through thier website/

Hello,
I am from Nagaland, North East India. I would like to know what kind of central assistance is provided to ST category or whatever the case may be to people who want to start farming under green house technology. If there is How does one go about it?
get in touch with National Horticultural Board, through thier website/:rolleyes:

neelshah

Hello,
NHB will provide with upto Rs. 25,00,000/- subsidy or 20% of project cost whichever is lower. Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator: