Can NRIs buy Agri land in Tamil Nadu?

Register

savera farms

Can NRIs buy agri land in TN?
If not, can they be gifted agri lands by Indian citizens?

Can US citizens residing in India acquire (by purchase of gift)Agri lands in TN?

Ashwini

HI

Please contact the agriculture department for a detailed information this.

REgards
Ashwini

srrkapoor

NRIs cannot buy agriculture land anywhere in the country. They can only get it by inheritance.
S. Kapoor

rsrs_in

Can NRIs buy agri land in TN?
If not, can they be gifted agri lands by Indian citizens?

Can US citizens residing in India acquire (by purchase of gift)Agri lands in TN?
Savera - Foreign nationals cannot but any type of real estate in India - not permitted. NRI cannot buy agri as he will not be a farmer by profession

gvaranam

Agri land.

May I suggest you to think the land purchase here in Brazil. It is much much cheaper than in India. Here land price starts from US$50/hectare. In some what developed area you can purchase the land with basic amenities at $150/H. Farms with ready income are available at $250/H. So think it.:rolleyes:

mabgroup

May I suggest you to think the land purchase here in Brazil. It is much much cheaper than in India. Here land price starts from US$50/hectare. In some what developed area you can purchase the land with basic amenities at $150/H. Farms with ready income are available at $250/H. So think it.:rolleyes:
Hi,
gvaranam sir, can any indian purchase the land in brazil.

Rgds
mabgroup

gvaranam

Land purchase in Brazil.

If lot of people are interested in purchase of land in Brazil, we can workout a plan to acquire a big ranch plot together and divide in between. So if anybody interested in this deal can mail me along with your budget for this scheme. Those who want an investment visa should invest a minimum of Rs.1 crore.

Last edited by a moderator:

sumit747

Agri land

NO

NRIs are not allowed to purchase agri land in India. - Check NRI rules on the net.

Regarding agri Land in Brazil, please inform Details....We are interested.

Pls respond at:

agrotechgreens@hotmail.com

Thanks

Sanjay

pavan

Land in Brazil

pl give ur mail id for further details or to my PM Box
Ram

Last edited by a moderator: