Can any one make intelligent guess about Price of Turmeric Or other Commercial Crop

Register

vgudiban

Dear members,

I am planning to invest some money on buying any commercial Crop, store for few months and sell them at reasonable price. I am planning to start with Turmeric/Corn. If you can make any intelligent guess about future price of these goods, please post your suggestions here.

This will be my first investment in the area of agriculture..!! I need some suggestions from the forum :)

Regards,
Vamsi

Dear sir we are having good plan for investment in orgonic forming

Dear members,

I am planning to invest some money on buying any commercial Crop, store for few months and sell them at reasonable price. I am planning to start with Turmeric/Corn. If you can make any intelligent guess about future price of these goods, please post your suggestions here.

This will be my first investment in the area of agriculture..!! I need some suggestions from the forum :)

Regards,
Vamsi
[B]Dear Sir ,[/B]

This is veeru , from livein natturehomes , hyderabad . we had good investment plan with high returns

mail me your details , so i will explain every thing about this

livein.veeru@gmail.com

mnk9

please visit price forecast by UAS GKVK Bangalore contact marketing Department on web

Dear members,

Regards,
Vamsi
For some of the commodity you can get price forecast report @ UAS Banglore marketing Department or else you can run time series analysis for price prediction for interested commodity it will give approximate price range ...