business

Register

chalamforu

as i am an engineer in electrical i am not aaware of agriculture, so i would like to know tht best income business in agricuture, can help me

abbu

regarding the best business in agriculture

Hello freind's

Anybody looking out for agriculture business plz contact me to the Given number

Regards
Abbu
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

dear Sir ,

Go for poultry and also dairy best business to get profit
Hello Kiran

I have investigated poultry (Broiler chicken and Layer Egg farm).

It is difficult to make profit.

for Layer egg business you need to have minimum 50,000 birds So the average cost for setup is Rupees 2 crore rupees excluding land cost.

For Broiler chicken the profit is very small. It is not worth the risk. I have investigated based on the cost structure given by Suguna chicken.

So Poultry farming is Not Good

ndeodhar

as i am an engineer in electrical i am not aaware of agriculture, so i would like to know tht best income business in agricuture, can help me
No agriculture business is profitable... its' only utilisation of time..not return on capital and labour employed. ROI would be less than bank interest rate ?. The inflation in land rate is the only profitable venture..!!

antony_pratap

Share your experience not your problem

Hello Mr. Who so ever,

Instead of misguiding people on agriculture its better you share your experience if you could not make money in agriculture, if everybody had thought like you, and if it was true, you would not have had your good heafty meal and typed this message here.

Sorry for being rude!

If you failed in your land or in your farm, share it with people so they don't make the same mistake and also there are still some good people around who can always help turn things around. Though agriculture is tough there are still so many sucess stories by small farmers. Agriculture is hard work and dedication and it will certainly not let you down if you do the right things.

Thanks,
Antony

muhammedsirajudeen

prfitable agri business

Good day sir,
My father is in agri business from 1969 onwards, he s very sucessful man, in any business sucess dedicatiom n comittment n attenction is must, now ialsoin edible oil business,it is flop buse of failure in marketing, I plan to rectify it by expanction not investing in it but investing related field, if u intersted u can watch and study my business.

regs siraj
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: