Brush cutter which is best

Register

sjacob

Dear Friends, Can someone guide on which brush cutter is the best in the market. What are the limitations of these cutters in weed cutting? Cheap Chinese brush cutters are they good? Anyone's used them?

Sjacob

narenanandask

Hi:
Honda bush cutter with 4 stroke engine is good. I bought this to cut Parthenium weeds in Banana field. Since this can only cut the weed, after few days the weed emerges from the stem.

gvaranam

Bush Cutter.

"Honda" bush cutters are good enough for just weeds. "Maruyumma" is best for bush cutting. But it is not advisable for banana plantation. It is more powerful and jerking and fuel consumption are high. Don't waste your money on cheap Chinese products.

selvam336

broom cutting

Dear friends,

I am in little confusion on buying Brush cutter for to cut broom grass [ green & dry ].

In my farm, lot of broom grass in dry condition. Can you please suggest me, this Honda 4Stroke will help me. And How the service at sale with Honda.

regards
Selvam

babu49

Dear Friends, Can someone guide on which brush cutter is the best in the market. What are the limitations of these cutters in weed cutting? Cheap Chinese brush cutters are they good? Anyone's used them?

Sjacob
You can go for STIHL brand brush cutter. I use it for the last 8 years without much maintenance.
You can contact the following person for full details .
Mr.L.Ramesh

Last edited by a moderator: