BioDiesel Machinary makers on Turnkey basis

Register

raja_1024

This is Raja Chowdary from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Iam loking to set up BIODIESEL plant from PALM CRUDE OIL of capacity 200 Metric Tons per Day and 1000 Metric Tons per day, and we welcome the Plant and Machinary suppliers who can handle on Tunrnkey basis of German based technology... please send information...
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

sjoshi

Dear Mr. Choudary

We can offer you various capacities for waterless wash technology for biodiesel from multi feedstock.

Kindly revert back at following.

Sameer Joshi
Sales Manager
Ador Green Energy P Ltd.
Please contat....
We are in Hydrabad on 14.10.09.If you find it appropriate to meet us kindly confirm the same via return of mail.

raja_1024

dear Sameer Joshi

Thnx for your reply well we can meet u on 14.10.09. can u send me your information of ur contact so we can comminucate with your for furthur discussions.

Regards
Please contact....

johan

Dear Mr. Choudary

We can offer you various capacities for waterless wash technology for biodiesel from multi feedstock.

Kindly revert back at following.

Sameer Joshi
Sales Manager
Ador Green Energy P Ltd.
Please contat....
We are in Hydrabad on 14.10.09.If you find it appropriate to meet us kindly confirm the same via return of mail.
My ref: IENG 373111, MIET 505330 registration with IET in GB, jatropha shrub.

Dear Sameer Joshi,

Can you tell me please if you use a shredder for making mulch from the twigs and prunings from the branches of the shrub?
What is the make and design of the shredder that you know (if any)?

I noted that the mulch is used for water retention when spread around the base of the shrub and subsequently it turns into compost to enrich the soil of the plant roots.

Looking forward to hearing from you to my hotmail address alternatively if you wish.
Please contact...

Thank you, kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst

pasquale

Need quote on turnkey biodiesel refinery

Sameer Good Morning my name is Pasquale Giordano, I am the COO of LS Biodiesel Holding, we have just received funding to launch our project. We own or control 50,000Ha of Peruvian rainforest where we will be planting Jatropha and Castor oil trees.

We require a quote for a turnkey modular biodiesel refinery for delivery in 3rd quarter 2010. The initial capacity must be 16,000MT per year that can be increased to 80,000Mt per year in increments of 8000 or 16,000 MT per year starting in 2012. Can you quote this as a turnkey operation with a potential management contract for first two years? If yes Please send me all available information

My ref: IENG 373111, MIET 505330 registration with IET in GB, jatropha shrub.

Dear Sameer Joshi,

Can you tell me please if you use a shredder for making mulch from the twigs and prunings from the branches of the shrub?
What is the make and design of the shredder that you know (if any)?

I noted that the mulch is used for water retention when spread around the base of the shrub and subsequently it turns into compost to enrich the soil of the plant roots.

Looking forward to hearing from you to my hotmail address alternatively if you wish.
Please contact...

Thank you, kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst