Bio Gas to Electricity

Register

kodali84

Dear All,

Do you have any idea about the conversion of bio gas to electricity? Or do you people know any equipment.

I have a large resource of bio gas. In my farm i am facing about 16 hours power cut so i was planning to have such equipment to install in my farm so that i need to depend on the electricity board.

Thanks for the reply's

Regards
Pavan

pasha373

hi..

hi friend ,
me too interested in bio electricity if u get any info regrading bioelec pls share with me

Last edited by a moderator:

satyenbanka

Bio gas to Elecricity

We have long experience in design and installation of Biogas Plants and Bio Gas to electricity generators . We can help you in selecting a right Generator and Bio gas cleaning system to get power generated from bio gas . Thanks .

S N Banka ,

Ready to offer you consultancy services regarding Biogas

Dear Sir,
If you want to set up Biogas plant for electricity/Power , we are ready to offer you total consultancy services for this Project. Please contact me for this

Dear Sir,
If you want to set up Biogas plant for electricity/Power , we are ready to offer you total consultancy services for this Project. Please contact me for this
J . K. Roy
M.Tech( IIT)
hi jayanta......

Can u please help me in setting up a bio-gas to elecricity plant.Could u give me some details such as how much area in sft needed for the set up and also the price of the plant. Is it feasible for small farmers with 10 cattle.Request for further details.

Thanks and regards,

We have long experience in design and installation of Biogas Plants and Bio Gas to electricity generators . We can help you in selecting a right Generator and Bio gas cleaning system to get power generated from bio gas . Thanks .

S N Banka ,
hi satya......

Can u please help me in setting up a bio-gas to elecricity plant.Could u give me some details such as how much area in sft needed for the set up and also the price of the plant. Is it feasible for small farmers with 10 cattle.Request for further details.

Thanks and regards,

pavan

biogas electy plan

[Mr. Roy.

can u send ur mail id to or to my PM Box.
Thanks,
Ram Prasad.

Dear Sir,

M.Tech( IIT)[/QUOTE]