Bio-gas plant with Kitchen waste

Register

mrfarmer

Hi Sir,
Actually now i am planning to start small size bioGas plant completely using House waste from my town. Daily around 200 houses kitchen waste + Vegetable Martket waste + Agri waste ...no plastic & glass.
Currently in our town all kitchen waste collected and dumping into earth...i felt its very dangerous to society untill it completly decomposes.

So i want to reduce the waste which goes as real waste.

Please advice me on,
  • How much space required
  • Machinery & Equipment needed
  • Avg budget for this plant
  • Avg profit can expect
  • Other then GAS what other different outputs can be utilized like as Agri Fertilizer....etc.
  • Required legal permissions.
Please Suggest us.

Last edited:

sdeepanraja

Hi Sir,

First of all, the plan should be made with how much tons of waste you are going to use for the bio gas farming. Its based on the amount of waste the area can be calculated. Profiting bi products of the waste can only be achieved if the plant is really big.
Before starting this try to analyse on the amount of waste you are able to collect from the town. Try targeting hotels for getting more waste products.

mrfarmer

Hi Sir,

First of all, the plan should be made with how much tons of waste you are going to use for the bio gas farming. Its based on the amount of waste the area can be calculated. Profiting bi products of the waste can only be achieved if the plant is really big.
Before starting this try to analyse on the amount of waste you are able to collect from the town. Try targeting hotels for getting more waste products.

Thanks for valuable information.

jbkrayan

Good Evening Mr.Farmer, we are into water and wastewater treatment, renewable energy consultant. We had installed a BioDigester at Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur with 10 tons of multi-organic feed and producing 480kVa power per day. This project was inaugurated by our former President A.P.J.Abdul Kalam.

Where you from? Where you plan to install BioDigester? If you require any details, you can mail me at absolute.technology@gmail.com

mrfarmer

Good Evening Mr.Farmer, we are into water and wastewater treatment, renewable energy consultant. We had installed a BioDigester at Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur with 10 tons of multi-organic feed and producing 480kVa power per day. This project was inaugurated by our former President A.P.J.Abdul Kalam.

Where you from? Where you plan to install BioDigester? If you require any details, you can mail me at absolute.technology@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much providing this information.
I am from Eluru, West godavri dst, Andhrapradesh. I would like to start in my home town itself.

For requirements i will mail you. Once again thanks for reminding our Gr8 Scientist.

k210881

Dear Sir,
I suggest you a key person in this field, He successfully installed in many countries and in India also, Retired Deen of NIT Tiruchirapalli Mr.Subramanian

Send your details to my mail id: k210881@gmail.com

Regards,
Karthick Reddy
Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu
Lakshmi Subhadra
Eluru, West Godavari

minta8f0

Dear Sir
we can provide your bio gas plant as per your requirement

To do the projects we need some basic information from you. that are as follows:

1. Provide us details about your raw material (a) kitchen west.(B) cow dung or what other type of west is availability per day
2. Daily availability of above west quantity?
3. Application of Bio Gas i.e. do you want to generate power or you want use it for cooking purpose or other purpose please provide us some details about it
4. how many number of users point
5. how much area you have.

we can provide you malty feed bio gas plant as per your availability of west quantity.

After getting the above details we will provide you complete details for bio gas plant with our best quotation

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks and regards.

For MINTU IMPEX

Ashvin Bhatt
cell+ 91 9998964776

b/12, Dev commercial centre
near natubhai circle,
gotri road,
Baroda - Gujarat -India
mintu_impex@yahoo.co.in

greengas

Hi Sir,
Actually now i am planning to start small size bioGas plant completely using House waste from my town. Daily around 200 houses kitchen waste + Vegetable Martket waste + Agri waste ...no plastic & glass.
Currently in our town all kitchen waste collected and dumping into earth...i felt its very dangerous to society untill it completly decomposes.

So i want to reduce the waste which goes as real waste.

Please advice me on,
  • How much space required
  • Machinery & Equipment needed
  • Avg budget for this plant
  • Avg profit can expect
  • Other then GAS what other different outputs can be utilized like as Agri Fertilizer....etc.
  • Required legal permissions.
Please Suggest us.
Contact Mr. Hari Babu D from Guntur. harshenergy@gmail.com. dharibabuap@gmail.com

garao56

Please inform whether the gas is used for domestic purpose for own consumption or for power generation , Pl also confirm as to whether sufficient bio-degradable waste is available for feeding the plant.

G.Ananda Rao B.Sc(Ag), Ex.Agricultural Officer (Department of Agriculture, AP) & Agricultural Banker (SyndicateBank)
Vijaya Agro Consultants, Yanamalakuduru , Vijayawada -13, AP,
Email:garao56@gmail.com,
Mobile:9703128495

ojhasandeep

Hello sir, I would like to established a biogas plant in my city( delhi) whose capacity is near about 50000m3 gas production daily. Sir, how much bio waste is required and how much space is required for this plant.
Waste Availability 9000MT waste generated every day+ gaushala waste+untreated human waste.
2. how to prepare project proposal for this plant.
3.financial help form government.
4. how to fill bio gas into plastic cylinders.

greengas

Hello sir, I would like to established a biogas plant in my city( delhi) whose capacity is near about 50000m3 gas production daily. Sir, how much bio waste is required and how much space is required for this plant.
Waste Availability 9000MT waste generated every day+ gaushala waste+untreated human waste.
2. how to prepare project proposal for this plant.
3.financial help form government.
4. how to fill bio gas into plastic cylinders.
1. Considering entire 9000 MT as biodegradable kitchen waste, approx. the biogas (raw) production is 720000 M3.
2. consult a project consultant.
3. govt. subsidy available.
4. not possible to fill in plastic cylinders. required seamless cng cylinders.

tvr.

ibebiogas

Dear Sir,
We are resolving environmental problems through our fixed dome type Bio-Gas technology which helps in cleaning the environment.This technology is very useful for Swachh Bharat Mission and Implementation of Smart Cities.
We are pleased to inform you that we are now selected as a nodal agency by Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (letter attached) & other departments of Govt. of India for designing and construction of fixed dome type bio-gas plant for solving energy, pollution, wastes from (sewar, sewar line, toilet, slaughter house, dead animals, dung, kanji house, kitchen, duckweed & other bio-degradable wastes ), pollution & other environment problems since 1979. We have recently constructed Bio-gas Plant/Digester at Kanha Upvan (Shelter home for Cattles), lucknow (U.P.) whose Digester volume 356 M³ & Gas volume 177 M³ which is used for generation of electricity 182 kW & for cooking 25 burners. We are attaching some details of kanha upvan project.Our designed projects are cheapest in its class, we also take warrantee of our projects for 30 years.We can also design & prepare DPR after being informed about the availability of wastes / population of the area.Our projects are running successfully in India & Abroad.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mohd. Imran
Bio-gas Expert
International Biogas Enterprises (IBE)
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226020
Mob : +91-9415022304
email : ibebiogas@gmail.com, ibebiogas@yahoo.com

Attachments

ibebiogas

Dear Sir,
We are resolving environmental problems through our fixed dome type Bio-Gas technology which helps in cleaning the environment.This technology is very useful for Swachh Bharat Mission and Implementation of Smart Cities.
We are pleased to inform you that we are now selected as a nodal agency by Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (letter attached) & other departments of Govt. of India for designing and construction of fixed dome type bio-gas plant for solving energy, pollution, wastes from (sewar, sewar line, toilet, slaughter house, dead animals, dung, kanji house, kitchen wastes, duckweed & other bio-degradable wastes ), pollution & other environment problems since 1979. We have recently constructed Bio-gas Plant/Digester at Kanha Upvan (Shelter home for Cattles), lucknow (U.P.) whose Digester volume 356 M³ & Gas volume 177 M³ which is used for generation of electricity 182 kW & for cooking 25 burners. We are attaching some details of kanha upvan project.Our designed projects are cheapest in its class, we also take warrantee of our projects for 30 years.We can also design & prepare DPR after being informed about the availability of wastes / population of the area.Our projects are running successfully in India & Abroad.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mohd. Imran
Bio-gas Expert

Attachments

ibebiogas

1. Considering entire 9000 MT as biodegradable kitchen waste, approx. the biogas (raw) production is 720000 M3.
2. consult a project consultant.
3. govt. subsidy available.
4. not possible to fill in plastic cylinders. required seamless cng cylinders.

tvr.
Dear Sir,
We are pleased to inform you that we are now selected as a nodal agency by Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (letter attached) & other departments of Govt. of India for designing and construction of fixed dome type bio-gas plant for solving energy, pollution, wastes from (sewar, sewar line, toilet, slaughter house, dead animals, dung, kanji house, kitchen, duckweed & other bio-degradable wastes ), pollution & other environment problems since 1979. We have recently constructed Bio-gas Plant/Digester at Kanha Upvan (Shelter home for Cattles), lucknow (U.P.) whose Digester volume 356 M³ & Gas volume 177 M³ which is used for generation of electricity 182 kW & for cooking 25 burners. We are attaching some details of kanha upvan project.Our designed projects are cheapest in its class, we also take warrantee of our projects for 30 years.We can also design & prepare DPR after being informed about the availability of wastes / population of the area.Our projects are running successfully in India & Abroad.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mohd. Imran
Bio-gas Expert

Attachments