Best use of 28 acre agricultural land

Register

nikhil1985

Dear sir/madam,
We are owners of 28 acres piece of land at sapela (karjat,raigad) Maharastra 100 km away from mumbai.The temperature is around min 27 degree to maximum 42 degree according to season.We are personally interested in cultivating the land to produce the best crop with maximum production of superior quality by way of organic farming and if required by green house technology.The crop which is mostly grown around here is rice due to heavy rainfall in rainy season.

Please can you consult us how to start with,which crop should be cultivated and many other required things.

Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

pras7277

EMU farming

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

nvasaikar

Dear sir/madam,
We are owners of 28 acres piece of land at sapela (karjat,raigad) Maharastra 100 km away from mumbai.The temperature is around min 27 degree to maximum 42 degree according to season.We are personally interested in cultivating the land to produce the best crop with maximum production of superior quality by way of organic farming and if required by green house technology.The crop which is mostly grown around here is rice due to heavy rainfall in rainy season.

Please can you consult us how to start with,which crop should be cultivated and many other required things.

Please contact.....
send me your contact number