Best Osmanabadi Goats avaliable: best for goat farming:

Register

ganesh7

chakradharareddy...please check your gmail id...we have sent you price quote for pure osmanabadi goats breed. Thanks.

sakat

can you pls provided the price details

Best Osmanabadi Goats avaliable: best for goat farming:
Avaliable:

Male Osmanabadi
Female Osmanabadi (Pregnant)
Female Osmanabadi (Empty/Non-Pregnant)
Kids 15-20kgs

Please get back to me with your requirment. We shall procure the live
stock within a week.

ganesh7

Hope you didn't have any difficulty with the osmanabadi goats delivered at your farm. Please let us knw your open feedback. Thanks.

Goats required

Ganesh,
I'm starting with 100+2 goat project in Mumbai. Pl send me complete details i.e. age, boodline (if tracked) etc with pictures, rates. Send me your address and ph no as well.

Regards,
Ashish

Last edited by a moderator:

krbommareddy

please give me quetation for osmanbadi goats

dear sir i am planning to start goat farm in my village that is near to vijayawada,
andhra pradesh. give me the quetation of pregnent osmanbadi goats 100 femail and 20 mail goats
where is your farm located.
my mail id is:
thanks in advance,

Last edited by a moderator:

ganesh7

Reddy garu, please check your gmail id...we have sent you price quote for pure osmanabadi goats breed. Let us know if there is any other way that we could be of some assistance. Thanks.

mbnr

Dear Ganesh,

Can I have the price quotation for Osmanabadi Goats aged between (6-15 months)

thanks,

ganesh7

We shall send you the price quote, please check your inbox later in the day. Please let us know how soon do you want the stock. Thanks.

gannet

need 4 male and 20 female

Hi can you give me the prove for Osmanabadi Goats-
12 months old
need 4 male and 20 female for my Farm
Gannet

ganesh7

Hallo, we only supply the pure osmanabadi bloodline breed. We now have stock at Sholapur (MH).Plesea come with a veterinary doctor and you can pick the live stock on your own. Please let us know your requirment time and we can get you the pure osmanbidi goats. Thank you.