Availability of potatoes for chips making

Register

kailasree

Can anyone give me the information on varities of potatoes that are more suitable for potato chips making and where can I get them

vishwakarma

Can anyone give me the information on varities of potatoes that are more suitable for potato chips making and where can I get them
Dear Sir,

Are you looking for short term supply or long term supply.

We are interested in supplying to you on long term basis, by signing contract farming agreement.

Any body who are interested in buying any type of farm produce (vegetables / fruits / milk etc) on long term basis, please contact / send contact detail (email id / mobile no), by sending private message.

Regards

MRC

Dear Sir,

Are you looking for short term supply or long term supply.

We are interested in supplying to you on long term basis, by signing contract farming agreement.

Any body who are interested in buying any type of farm produce (vegetables / fruits / milk etc) on long term basis, please contact / send contact detail (email id / mobile no), by sending private message.

Regards

MRC
Hi can u call me or send me mail..

Last edited by a moderator:

jsjosan

Chip Grade Potato

We are the largest producer & supplier of chip grade potato to most of the chip manufacturers in India (like Pepsi, Parle, ITC, Diamond, Century, etc.)
We have the capability to produce & supply chip grade potato as per your requirements (size, solid matter, sugar/ ash content, total potato defect) from Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh.
Please check your private message box for contact details

regards
Jagdeep Singh

muruganandan

reg potato purchase

hi,
i am looking for farm new potatos for tamilnadu domestic market, could you please send the contact details