Asst Manager for coffee plantation required

Register

karpri

Required for a mid size coffee plantation in sakleshpur (chikmangalur area) an Assistant Manager . Must be a Agri Graduate with 2 to 3 years experience in managing coffee , pepper and allied crops . Experience in setting up / converting plantations to Organic prefered . Must have verifiable proven experience .Experience in liasoning with government agencies a definate plus. Must be able to speak multiple south indian languages.Must be a self starter and highly motivated .
Emoluments include salary, accomodation, company vehicle, profit share and other benefits.
Email detailed resume

Last edited by a moderator:

scmb

Interested- Asst Manager

Dear Sir/Madam

Could you please call so as to forward my resume.

Last edited by a moderator:

praveenbayar

Dear Sir/Mam,

Im Praveen Keshav, Im interested in this profile kindly if u let me know ur mail id i would wish to sendforth my resume.

Thanx & Regards,

okpremraj

Dear sir,
I have more than 30 years of experience in plantations of coffee mixed with cardamom,pepper, areca. banana and other allied crops, out of that I was in Sakleshpur as Manager of coffee plantation for 10 years. Now, I am settled in Mysore and I am ready to work as a Visiting Manager by visiting the estate two-three times a month and intervene in all aspects of field works, labour management, administration, accounts and govt. department works.
Thanking you,
With regards,
Premraj OK -- Mob. 9964477274
okpremraj@gmail.com