Any Laws favoring aspiring Farmer

Register

allan_fernandes

Dear Friends,

I am interested in Farming in Maharashtra. I do not have ancestral property that can help in purchasing agricultural land. Is there any method (eg: getting myself educated in agriculture etc.) wherein I can purchase agricultural land legally. I cannot afford non-agricultural land. Please advise.

Warmest Regards
Allan

Ashwini

Hi
I have been told that one can buy agriculture land in
BEED dist of Maharashtra with out the usual restriction of having to be a farmer. Thereafter, on the basis of such a purchase & with the proof of 7/12 extract & a certificate from the Thasildar, one can purchase & transfer land in other districts in Maharashtra. This is a legal way of doing it. There are agents in Thane dist. who manage this Beed affair without you having to go over there.

Regards
Ashwini

nartaka

Farm Land in Gujarat

Hare Krishna,As mentioned in previous posts that one can purchase land in Beed district without being a farmer, Is there any usch possibility in Gujarat as well, Please let us know.

nartaka

Beed dist agents

Any information of such agents ?

Hi
I have been told that one can buy agriculture land in
BEED dist of Maharashtra with out the usual restriction of having to be a farmer. Thereafter, on the basis of such a purchase & with the proof of 7/12 extract & a certificate from the Thasildar, one can purchase & transfer land in other districts in Maharashtra. This is a legal way of doing it. There are agents in Thane dist. who manage this Beed affair without you having to go over there.

Regards
Ashwini

rajimpexx

Dear Ashwini Sir,
Any contact details of agents helping out in this transfer process.
Thankyou in advance.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf

mkss

we would help you my mobile 09443165240

Dear Friends,

I am interested in Farming in Maharashtra. I do not have ancestral property that can help in purchasing agricultural land. Is there any method (eg: getting myself educated in agriculture etc.) wherein I can purchase agricultural land legally. I cannot afford non-agricultural land. Please advise.

Warmest Regards
Allan
I am raman i would like to help you

Last edited by a moderator: