Aloe cultivation

Register
Dear Sir,

As a part of agricultural activities, i wish to cultivate Aloe vera plants for commercial/business purpose.

I want to know, how to get started.

Regards,
Niraj

kirti s

Dear Sir

aloevera is very easy and fast to cultivate. it can be grown in any type of soil in any condition except waterlogged conditions it can prevail any where

Dear Kirti,

Thanks for the kind reply.

I also did some reasearch regarding cultivation and harvesting. It can be done with minimum efforts. But i want to know the demand for the same and good profit later. Setting up a processing plant should be worth as it involves huge investment.

Waiting for your kind reply/suggestion.

Regards,
Niraj Dharme

cyberguru

i am also interested in aloe farming and want to know about profits of aloe ...... and whats the average price of aloe leaf ..... please send me more detail....

Thanks
shailendra patidar

Aloe Vera growing and harvesting

Dear Friends
It very easy to grow Aloe Vera plant. You can plant as much as 10000 plant per acre. irigate the farm once in 15 days in dry season. After a year it starts flowering that time its matured and can be harvested on biggest outer leaf at a time. You can harvest it after every 2/3 months. This way the yeald is 40 to 50 tons per year per acre. Todays market price is 2 to 4 Rupees per kg. So everage price you get is Rs. 3 per kg. it means total revenue per acre is Rs. 1.2 lakhs. Minimum land requirement is 5 Acres and in todays market its the best bet. Exept first year expenditure is no more than Rs. 75000/- on 5 acre farm. I am ready to buy 2 tons daily. Any body interested may contact me or mail me
Warm Regards
S.Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Dear Friends
It very easy to grow Aloe Vera plant. You can plant as much as 10000 plant per acre. irigate the farm once in 15 days in dry season. After a year it starts flowering that time its matured and can be harvested on biggest outer leaf at a time. You can harvest it after every 2/3 months. This way the yeald is 40 to 50 tons per year per acre. Todays market price is 2 to 4 Rupees per kg. So everage price you get is Rs. 3 per kg. it means total revenue per acre is Rs. 1.2 lakhs. Minimum land requirement is 5 Acres and in todays market its the best bet. Exept first year expenditure is no more than Rs. 75000/- on 5 acre farm. I am ready to buy 2 tons daily. Any body interested may contact me or mail me
Warm Regards
S.Kumar
Pl guide me in Aloe vera cultivation on a cntract farming basis on my farm admeasuring 7.5 acres with following details:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

hello kumar we are planning to start to alove vera cultivation in 40acres r u planning to give any buy back up agrement. Can u put some private mail

Last edited by a moderator: