All About Dairy Farming

Register

kavita2010

I have 2 acres land in Bangalore and would like to set-up Dairy Farming. How can I go about and would require information on registration, breeds of cows/buffaloes and who could provide me with a detailed project report on the same?

Thanks for your prompt response.

johnleh

I have 2 acres land in Bangalore and would like to set-up Dairy Farming. How can I go about and would require information on registration, breeds of cows/buffaloes and who could provide me with a detailed project report on the same?

Hi Kavita,
am also looking forward to setting up a business in India, and would appreciate if u can share the information with me too. Am more interested in knowing the over all cost estimate and the machinery involved.

mrvas

Hi Kavita,
I am also planning the same in Andhra. Can you please share if you find any useful information.

I am available at

Thanks,
Vas

Last edited by a moderator:

rajan_b_s

U can try accessing..

They provide u all the details.

Which part of Bangalore u are try to start your Dairy farm.

The above web site is down right know.

Send me the private message i can share file for your under standing

Regards
Rajan

imtayshgul

I have 4 acres land near Bangalore and would like to startup Dairy Farming.

Need information about project report , where to by cow/buffaloes .
Any website which provides complete information.

Please contact..

Thanks for Advance.
Imtiyaz

shajathali

details of dairy form

Hai i am shajath from salem. i have planned for a mega dairy form. due to some personel problem, i have postponed the project. You may contact mr. Malik, a retired supervisor from Mathigiri Cattle form. He is having 25 years of experience in breeding and related activities. A right person for all your dairy related question. Any one can give his home address at the Mathirigiri bus stand. Mathigiri is on the way to Denganikotta from Hosur. Please contact....

regads
shajath

prateekvaish

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
13. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
visit us on web : Model Dairy Farm

harishmoras

Hello,

Hi,
Please contact me I have sum skills for dairy farming and am more than willing to help out
please email me...

harishmoras

kavita2010

want to start a dairy farm on a small basis. U can reach me . I am Looking for partnership and investors

harishmoras

Hello,

I am interested in dairy farming/animal husbandry. Any body having land in and around Bangalore either willing to give on lease or on partnership basis may kindly contact me. In case it is on partnership basis his share would be equivalent to lease amount initially, the farm will start from zero level that is purchasing calves and rearing them to cows, meanwhile poultry and goat/sheep farming will also be taken up to earn money far the growth of dairy farm.

vijayvk

Hi Kavitha,
I am also keen and enthusiastic about dairy forming and have similar ideas like you. I have some knowldge on the set up of dairy. Please contact me at to understand more.

Regards,
Vijay

madhuriitd

Profitable dairy farm for transfer - jakondairy.blogspot.com

We are dairy farmers from Jaipur and have a profitably running dairy farm in Jaipur. It has more than 70 Jersey-HF cows and Murrah buffaloes. We are considering transfer of the farm as we are starting a real estate project there. You can get more information and pictures of the dairy farm on this blog:profitable dairy farm available for transfer

The total investment required would be around 35 lakhs (26 lakhs for livestock+tools, 9-10 lakhs for shed+farm infra) and the returns are between 20-30%. Please contact us if you have the required capital and wish to start a dairy farm immediately. We could then help you with our practical knowledge and experience.

Regards,
Madhur Singhal
Jakon Infra, Jaipur
Welcome to Jakon Infra
Please contact.........