Agriculture Purpose Lands for sale

Register
Agriculture Purpose Lands for sale (30 to 250 achers)

I am a consultant,My party have lands around Dindigul upto 40 kms surronding, Dry land price Range 75000 to 150000 per achre.we can get water facitlities by making borewell.lands from 30 achres to 250 achres.

contact
S.Ramesh

Last edited by a moderator:

aarithi

Ramesh,
Please give me the exact location, soil type, water availability road access, type of ownership and the final price.

Regards,
Subramani.

I am a consultant,My party have lands around Dindigul upto 40 kms surronding, Dry land price Range 75000 to 150000 per achre.we can get water facitlities by making borewell.lands from 30 achres to 250 achres.

contact please......
S.Ramesh

msunil

land in Pollachi

Dear Ramesh,

I am keen to buy up to 17.5 ac near to Pollachi.

Clear title deed, no legal issues

Red soil, soil depth up to 2mts min ( no lime, rock etc)

What is the best price you can get such lands? below Rs 1 lakh?

Please send me your details of e mail, office address, tel no to

Road axis a must, electricity, water thro well or borehole.

What are your commissions and cost of the registration, legal fees,

regards,
Sunil

ganapati

contact
S.Ramesh
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 5 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

vdamodharan

land request

would you give me the detail of what can be this used, price range, road access and where in dindigul or near. Give me the specific.

Thanks

venkat

m_bas

contact
S.Ramesh
i am ready to purchace 10 acres @ rs25000/acre.contact by:

rashadmr

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

I am interested to purchase 10 acres land if it is available let me know the exact location & price per acre for vacant land, my offer is 50000/acre negotiable.

Hoping your urgent reply and about your commision etc

Please contact...........

Land around Dindigul

Dear Ramesh,

Please provide the details of exact location of the land and interested to buy 10 acres.

The mail from the member have not been replied by you. Hope you were out of town. Please do reply to all mails

Regards
Ganesan