AGRICULTURE LAND 10 ACRES AT CHAMARAJANAGAR, OOTY - KERALA only Rs.9 lak per acre

Register

tshekar_r

Agriculture land of 10 acres of land in chamarajanagar, state highway, via ooty to kerala road(gundlupet road), 350 nos of high yield coconut trees ( 5000 nos per 4months), 750 two years old mango plants with all varieties, 25 nos teak wood trees 10 years old, 10 nos amla, numbu etc., one year old, one borewell wih good water table. Drip irrigation for entire 10 acres of land, ideal investment, commercial etc., price rs. 9 lak per acre.

Last edited by a moderator:

basheertk

basheertk@hotmail.com

Agriculture land of 10 acres of land in chamarajanagar, state highway, via ooty to kerala road(gundlupet road), 350 nos of high yield coconut trees ( 5000 nos per 4months), 750 two years old mango plants with all varieties, 25 nos teak wood trees 10 years old, 10 nos amla, numbu etc., one year old, one borewell wih good water table. Drip irrigation for entire 10 acres of land, ideal investment, commercial etc., price rs. 9 lak per acre.
Please send me the details of this property or give me ur phone number.

basheertk

basheertk@hotmail.com

Please send me the details of this property or give me ur phone number.

to.

Last edited by a moderator:

mansoor0

Please provide details and exact location how to reach the site