Agricultural Land sale at Hoskote Bangalore

Register

sumanthnew

We are selling Farm land at Hoskote.. Land is at hoskote. 3 kms from NH4 road. which is on the road. this is the best investment. one kunta = 2 Lakhs.
We have 5 Acres of land and selling some part of the land. Land owners only have given the way in between the Plots. already 13 kuntas are sold out. Please do contact for any agricultural lands at hoskote...

hall

i want to buy this land

We are selling Farm land at Hoskote.. Land is at hoskote. 3 kms from NH4 road. which is on the road. this is the best investment. one kunta = 2 Lakhs.
We have 5 Acres of land and selling some part of the land. Land owners only have given the way in between the Plots. already 13 kuntas are sold out. Please do contact for any agricultural lands at hoskote...
i want to buy this land please call me

thanks

hallstein

Last edited by a moderator:

nbhatara

Agriculture land for sale

Hello Sir,
Can u pl give more details about the land regarding the location and the contact no of the seller
N.K.Bhatara

rash1973

Land

Looking for 10 guntas for building House or farm house. Pls contact me if price is negotiable and do let me know the exact location and send the photos of property

richards

kindly let me know the exact location and send me your mobile no to contact.