About the farming

Register

yravi10

Dear Sir / Mam,

Hi,
I'm Ravi. i'm working as media head in one of the leading media agency in pune. i have 18 acre land, and some doing the farming on yearly contract. i wanted to start my own. i dont have any information about farming.

Can plz plz help, how i can go ahead about this, i need to basic information now. just like, how much investment i need now to start, the land in well maintained. there is problem about the water. it depends on rain.

i have two option 1) i will start the farming or 2) i have sale this.

if i can start the framing its very good for me & also for my family they will be happy for that.

Pls reply me on ASAP so i can take my action on that.

Awaiting your reply on the same.

dhaliwal

don't mind my saying so, but you said you are media head in a leading media agency. your post doesn't sound like you are from media sector.

Hi,

I can suggest and even we can do best plan out of it as we are working in pune. You can contact me
Anil

Last edited by a moderator:

raja_palani

Dear Sir / Mam,

Hi,
I'm Ravi. i'm working as media head in one of the leading media agency in pune. i have 18 acre land, and some doing the farming on yearly contract. i wanted to start my own. i dont have any information about farming.

Can plz plz help, how i can go ahead about this, i need to basic information now. just like, how much investment i need now to start, the land in well maintained. there is problem about the water. it depends on rain.

i have two option 1) i will start the farming or 2) i have sale this.

if i can start the framing its very good for me & also for my family they will be happy for that.

Pls reply me on ASAP so i can take my action on that.

Awaiting your reply on the same.
hi Ravi,
this is raja palaniswamy from tamilnadu.onceagain dont say that sale the earth mother (ie) ur land ,basically u dont want to learn about the agri, ur genetics works .dont invest lot.first of all make fertile the land by growing the daal,(nava daanyam)after that put them in same land giving food for the land.try plant coconut trees in the border of ur land ,lemon tree, as wellas,some other fruit trees according to the land scape.first make a bore well make the water facility first.dont give ur land to somebody.that was not agood thing.first of all just through away ur media say all i am a farmer proudly.that was the great thing realise that how long u waste the time.for further details con me through

thanks&regards

Raja palaniswamy

Last edited by a moderator: