4 acres agriculture land just 75 kms from bangalore for sale

Register

ruku7

Hi,

We have a good agriculture land with good water available, where at present we are growing sona massori rice and sugar cane, totally we have 4 aces 20 quntas for sale in gauribindur. interested buyers can pls contact on the following number :

Last edited by a moderator:

Land Available

Hello Sir,

I have 5 acres of land near Doddaballapur. Very fertile land and abundant of water more over its around 45 KM from International Airport. If you are interested then please mail me to my email ID provided below:

need to contact u

sir please send details and contact information to
Hi,

We have a good agriculture land with good water available, where at present we are growing sona massori rice and sugar cane, totally we have 4 aces 20 quntas for sale in gauribindur. interested buyers can pls contact on the following number :

need to contact u for land

sir please send details and contact information to
Hi,

kiamanju

Hello Venkatesh,

Please furnish details wrt to cost / acre, present crop, electricity, water source and what is the present crop grown.

thanks
KM

Land requst

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in it..please let me know more details with the price & contact information and location.

Thanks,