35 Acres of Land Available for Farming on Lease with Plenty of Water

Register

deep_drr

Available 35 to 40 Acres of land for farming on lease. Has plenty of water supply from three wells in the farm. Farm location is adjacent to dam and is situated in Digras, Dist Yeotmal.

It could be idle for Nursery too as farm already has plantation of Sweet lime, Orange, Mango, Chickoo.

Owner has complete experience in above farming too. It can be used as knowledge base and farming guidance.

Interested companies / farms please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

tbabu24

how much will be per acer on lease. is it ok if we take one or two acers on lease. where is the exact location. what will be the minimum duration of lease.

nitinram

Hi,

I am interested. Please let me know what are the other facilities avaialable like pumps, sheds, house electrical connections etc and the minimum lease period and what the lease per year would be. The details of availbility of labour near the farm site and what the labour rates per day of month are.

Regards,

Available 35 to 40 Acres of land for farming on lease. Has plenty of water supply from three wells in the farm. Farm location is adjacent to dam and is situated in Digras, Dist Yeotmal.

It could be idle for Nursery too as farm already has plantation of Sweet lime, Orange, Mango, Chickoo.

Owner has complete experience in above farming too. It can be used as knowledge base and farming guidance.

Interested companies / farms please contact

siddesh

25 acres farm Land for lease/sale

Sir,

Farm is situated at 6 kms from Hiriyur on Huliyar Road, roadside, 25 acres fully pipelined with drip facility, two bore wells of 7.5 hp motor, water at 100 feet, two labour sheds, one pump house, 3-4 acres sapota & 1 acre amla are already giving fruits. Farm is for sale at Rs.10.00 lakhs per acre. If it is lease Rs.15,000/- per acre per year. My farm is best suited for dairy projects or goat/sheep farm, already 8-10 labourers are stationed and growing Ragi, Cotton, chilli, Onion etc. as inter cultivation among sapota, amla, coconut, mango.
Contact details:
Tel: +

Hi,

I am interested. Please let me know what are the other facilities avaialable like pumps, sheds, house electrical connections etc and the minimum lease period and what the lease per year would be. The details of availbility of labour near the farm site and what the labour rates per day of month are.

Regards,