2500 sqm green house project for sale in kodai/tn

Register

captmdilip

dear sir,

further to your enquiry in the http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/farm-lands/farm-lands/www..agriculture information.com for requirment of land i am enclosing here with some farm pictures. first of all i am not selling land but a full fledged project. wherein every aspect is tied up

kindly follow this link

i have added the latest replanted pictures also.

07032011004.mp4 - YouTube

newly planted eustoma plants. - YouTube

and also the reason for selling is that my full family is migrating abroad soon and closing everything here in india. also flowers are sold at santosh flora, dadar, mumbai

DETAILS ABOUT THE FARM

1. land is situated at kukkal , gundupatti village 30 kms from kodai lake. towards west.
100% motorable road and bus service is available upto the farm.( infact the farm itself is a bustand)

2. extent; about1.10 hectares approx 3.00 acres adjacent to reserve forest. mine is the last patta land before forest starts.

3. fenced on all four sides.barbed wire on 2 sides and chain link on forest side.
4. the land is road facing on east and south sides, western side is reserve forest and fourth side(north) is neighbouring patta land
5. all titles clear. free hold land, very ideal for a resort cum plantation.
6. four tires have been made. one tire for general use and 3 tiers for building poly houses and i am in the process of making one more tire for another 1000 sqm of poly house.

7. open cultivation of vegetables is on. presetnly got beans, cali flower, cabbage, mysore green chilli, lettuce
8. water at ground level. can been seen in the photo enclosed, and water is mineral water quality. we get plentiful water round the year
9. store room and building ( to be completed)
10. three diesal engines for pumping water
11. presently growing carnations and eustoma, bird of paradise, delphiniums, calla lillies, godetia, statice and have about 5 kgs of saffron on trial basis. also have about 500 plants of crepe myrtle planted which leaves can be sold as foliage. in addition we have open cultivation of cabbages, brocolli, cabbage savoy, fennel, leek , baby corn, mysore mirch, beans etc anything grows there and grows big.
a) prices:
carnations : rs. 4.50 annual average price
bird of paradise: rs 25.00 each flower
eustoma: rs. 10.00 each flower/stem.
delphniums : rs. 20 to 25 each flower
calla lily: rs. 15 to 25 each flower
statis : rs. 10 per bunch.
i even sell the bird of paradise leaves.

12. 100 % flower production being sold at mumbai. and the average price is around 4.25 per flower on an annual basis and also the money is recieved in time and properly. i have now started to sell in delhi also.

13. 10 ft dia concrete well is also there.picture enclosed

14. total 2500 sq. metre of poly houses in three sheds. having about 45000 plants carnations and 8000 plants of eustoma. all other flower plants are in the open. i am trying to add lilliums (10000 plants price per flower will be not less than rs. 35 each and gladiolus price rs. 3.00 a stem also this season).

i have enclosed some pics of the farm for your reference
any questions please shoot. my asking price is rs. lacs for the entire project. based on how you will pay, we can discuss the price
regards

regards
google maps: 10.281917, 77.364635 - Google Maps

--
Capt. M. Dilip

Last edited by a moderator:

iiht

Best Quality 50% EXTRA Grafted Guava,KARUNDA,LEMON,Amal,Plants/Sapling 9936420215

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY Nafees Nursery & Exporter - Natural Mango Plant/Seeds Cultivator & Grower

Offer For Globule Worming Avairnas Program & Winter Plantation 50% Extra Plants/ Saplings On 2000+ Plants Then 01/11/2011 To 30/11/2011 Nafees Nursery & Exporter - Natural Mango Plant/Seeds Cultivator & Grower

A complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

Inform to all,
We sell good quality Plants/ Saplings and Best quality Plants/ Saplings Small 2 Feets to Big 7 Feet hight /size Planting metirial with Complete Project Report Grafted Guava Plants/ Saplings ,Grafted Guava L49, Plants/ Saplings ,Grafted Guava Allahabadi Safaida Plants/ Saplings , Grafted Guava Seedless Plants/ Saplings,Grafted Guava Sardar Plants/ Saplings,Grafted Guava Evergreen Plants/ Saplings and other Guava Plants/ Saplings which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable.

Cost of each plant Plz Call me 09936420215 are Email me >nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

Plants Name > Availability

1.GUAVA L49 PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

2.GUAVA ALLAHABADI SAFAIDA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 2,00000 TWO LAKHS.

3.GUAVA EVERGREEN PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 1,00000 ONE LAKHS.