2.5 & 3.5 acres for sale

Register

naikoti

Dear all,

Good black cotton soil & best for all types commercial crops of cultivation like sugarcane, cotton , paddy , turmeric and all types of vegetable.
sufficient qty of water from bore & well and manjeera back water possibility of source.
200mts from BT road , 4 km from sangareddy town and 45 Km from hyderabad towards bombay raod.

clear title at a single place , hardly one hour distance from hyderabad.
Really interested to buy the land contact me

regards,
N.Shiva shaker

Last edited by a moderator:

narsimha

Plz send quote, and give the full details of location,cost per acrea,and waiting for

Dear all,

Good black cotton soil & best for all types commercial crops of cultivation like sugarcane, cotton , paddy , turmeric and all types of vegetable.
sufficient qty of water from bore & well and manjeera back water possibility of source.
200mts from BT road , 4 km from sangareddy town and 45 Km from hyderabad towards bombay raod.

regards,
N.Shiva shaker

regards,
N.Shiva shaker[/QUOTE]

koman

Need HF cows

Dear sir,

I am from chennai, i am in need of HF cows, let me know the price of the animals pls.